Just Signed up for Twitter (2 Viewers)

It was a pig-ignorant question from a state-funded body.

And it belied what's really going on with those religious fucks; Iona Institute et al.

Great fun though after a while, the outrage and all that.

I don't necessarily mean about that comment, but just in general. Pouncing on every ill advised comment.

I don't necessarily mean about that comment, but just in general. Pouncing on every ill advised comment.
I agree to an extent. But in this case they got what they deserved.

From what I read about the show it could turn out to be pretty harmless, but that doesn't mean those tweets weren't offensive.

I agree to an extent. But in this case they got what they deserved.

From what I read about the show it could turn out to be pretty harmless, but that doesn't mean those tweets weren't offensive.

Whenever Una Mullally writes her piece on this, please post it here, you guys.

It was a pig-ignorant question from a state-funded body.

And it belied what's really going on with those religious fucks; Iona Institute et al.

Great fun though after a while, the outrage and all that.

Curing gays of gay is actually a thing, though mainly in America I think. This crowd tweeted the topic of their upcoming show - that's hardly offensive or ignorant unless don't like things you disapprove of discussed on the radio.

Curing gays of gay is actually a thing, though mainly in America I think. This crowd tweeted the topic of their upcoming show - that's hardly offensive or ignorant unless don't like things you disapprove of discussed on the radio.

It's an ignorant, backward, hate-mongering thing. It's a completely debunked faith-based, pseudo-science.

The question presumes that there is something inherently diseased with being gay. There fucking isn't.
The problem is on the part of those with bigoted ignorant attitudes. That is the only cure needed.

It is tantamount to asking
Black people, are they inferior to whites?
Immigrants, can we stop them being job-stealing moochers?
Women, haven't we done enough for them already?
Climate change, a load of bollocks?
Hitler, did he have some good ideas?

These are also 'things'. They are also a bunch of horse shit that are the province of the ignorant.

The God Slot's question was beyond what even Fox News would attempt. And RTE are a state-funded broadcaster.

That the show would respond to the angry reaction to calling everyone "fascists" just further showed their hand.

The argument over whether homosexuality is a choice is long, long over. It belongs in the dustbin of the last century. "Gays" as the God Slot would have them are simply people that are different to the majority, like any other minority. They deserve the same rights and respect. And talks of curing them is fucking blatantly offensive.

That's how I see it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back