Just Signed up for Twitter (2 Viewers)

Took a look through her timeline. She's self-fulfilling her prophecy of being a nutter after the thinly-veily implication from Amnesty that she not go nuts in front of Aung Sang.

You know that video that did the rounds a good few years back of the German kid shouting at some videogame & thrashing his keyboard? I imagine she's doing the same thing on whatever she's using to post to twitter.

fuck you guys. if society cant deal with a bipolar person to the point that fucking bono is mammying an adult 50 billion billion times more talented than him in the public eye then society is failing because they think auld lang syne never met someone who wasnt a polished prick then we are serioulsly, seriously fucked. jesus.

...if society cant deal with a bipolar person to the point that fucking bono is mammying an adult 50 billion billion times more talented than him in the public eye...

Didn't she bring the whole thing into the public eye though?And then rather than just leave it at that she whipped herself up into a frenzy about it.
Where's her husband anyway?He should be down in killiney beating bono.

Didn't she bring the whole thing into the public eye though?And then rather than just leave it at that she whipped herself up into a frenzy about it.

I'll belt Bono. I'd love to. The smarmy shite. His lies. He claimed he saw off the leader of The Black Catholics. Lie. Theres a score to be settled there.

I'm coming to the acceptance that one can't apply right or wrong to Sinead's blather. She's just an unfiltered stream of id.

I reckon the husband does what he's told. Or suffers the wrath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back