Just Signed up for Twitter (2 Viewers)

engage.jpg

somehow I got following some girl in England who's either late teens or early 20s. Her tweets are along the lines of;

'You are a fucking twat'

'Fuck off'

'If I wanted that I would have fucking asked'

'I love my life'

'I hate my life'

My instinct was to stop following cos I have no clue who this person is. But the entertainment value prevents it.

Hey, I think thats me. And I'm early 20s. You fucking twat.

disneyland supertroll?

I follow a few people with my disorder, or go to the hashtag on occasion and if someone is in a bad way i'll send them a tweet to cheer them up a bit. loads of this shit goes on in the underworld of various disorders. anyways, there was one girl i followed (age group, female, y'know...) and the more she tweets the more i'm starting to think she actually is some sorta disney advert human diseasebot. that pattern is that she'll mention the disorder, then after a bit start talking about something disney orientated (a catalog, an event etc etc). basically after a month or two of following, she cant be a person, or if she is, she's employed by disney to be sick.

disneyland supertroll?

I follow a few people with my disorder, or go to the hashtag on occasion and if someone is in a bad way i'll send them a tweet to cheer them up a bit. loads of this shit goes on in the underworld of various disorders. anyways, there was one girl i followed (age group, female, y'know...) and the more she tweets the more i'm starting to think she actually is some sorta disney advert human diseasebot. that pattern is that she'll mention the disorder, then after a bit start talking about something disney orientated (a catalog, an event etc etc). basically after a month or two of following, she cant be a person, or if she is, she's employed by disney to be sick.

sounds like Fight Club

any point in signing up if my internet access is restricted to a hour or so in the evenings?

Possibly. The thing with Twitter is that it is so of-the-moment. Tweets older than 40-60 mins are rarely read. So if you tweet something, looking for a response, other users will reply within an hour, or not at all. Likewise, if you reply to a Tweet, most users will see it and respond or not within a few mins.

I don't have a Smart phone, so only check Twitter on the laptop in the evenings. Its grand!

i used it non-signed up for a long time. just browsing trends and it was cool, i got an account originally to text nordies cross border for free. you should make an account for your music blogging too, people dig that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back