Just Signed up for Twitter (2 Viewers)

sorry!! i might have the timeline wrong, but basically it looks like this to me:

this is me quoting nialler9 off twitter said:
So @thumped thinks I get sent free sausages, go out with@sweetoblivion26 & not @icanhascook & because of that, there's hope for us all.

which prompted

this is me quoting jim carroll off twitter said:
thumped is still going?? Wow, weird. Is it still like Bebo for bitter shite bands giving out about everything & everyone else?

later....

this is me quoting i i john from twitter said:
Here is the truth: on thumped there is always someone to talk about any band (& someone to put them down oh noes!).... ....On OTR there is just Jim's taste and lots of "INTERNET HATER" if anyone disagrees.

which prompted.....

this is me quoting jim carrol in response to the above said:
Ah, tweeting about someone while not using their @ name. The online equivalent of childishly bitching behind someone's back

correct me, on thumped, if i'm wrong.

This coulda gotten messy.Glad I didnt say what I was actually thinking.

I just had a sausage sandwich in tribute though.

also note, just for context and comedys sake the 'tweeting about someone while not using their @ name'. there's an @ distinctly missing in that second quote, see if you can spot it kids!!

yea, true. Hes also a class-A cunt

Yup

it's not like busting your hole doing something for 13 years only to have it dismissed out of hand & its very existence questioned by an influential journalist / opinion maker matters, eh?

He's a cunt. Doesn't have to be, writes a decent blog, but chooses to be a cunt for some reason.

Jesis!!

Jim seemed to relish the opportunity to cast negativity on thumped.

He's a bit of a cunt.

Recipe for instant cuntness is to say
"is xyz website still going?"
When you spend your work day in front of a computer.

I had to tweet that..I did'nt credit you with it though Morman old bean..hadnt the characters to spare

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back