Just Signed up for Twitter (8 Viewers)

Saw that on twitter like 30 seconds ago..get with the program.Times have changed,we've moved on

Jesis!!

I've been missing the craic here. coming in after the fact i think;

nialler was having the craic basically with the sausage stuff
i is john made a fair enough point to begin with - should be mentioned that he didnt press the 'at' key for thumped either in that two part post, but thumped didnt get on to him about it. It seemed like a comparative review of two similar sites to me, if you just came to ireland from space, it would be useful.
Jim seemed to relish the opportunity to cast negativity on thumped.

i is john made a fair enough point to begin with - should be mentioned that he didnt press the 'at' key for thumped either in that two part post, but thumped didnt get on to him about it. It seemed like a comparative review of two similar sites to me, if you just came to ireland from space, it would be useful.

LINK!

Jesis!!

I've been missing the craic here. coming in after the fact i think;

nialler was having the craic basically with the sausage stuff

If I is John didn't @ me I wouldn't let him away with it

pete ; don't let him away with it

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back