June of 44 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Ray
  • Start date
  • Replies 6
  • Views 817
  • Watchers 2

Ray

I heard a track by June of 44 a few years ago in which the band played over a recording of two people discussing computers. I'm trying to find that track now but I can't remember the name of the song or which album it came from. Does anybody know the song I'm talking about?

two people talking about computers? it's not the one with the typewriter going in the background aswell is it? doesn't really ring a bell. I have Tropics and Meridians, Four Great Points and their In the Fishtank. Don't think it's on any of those, so it's probably on Anahata if it sounds jazzy (later stuff) or Engine Takes to the Water if it's heavier, most post-rocky (debut).

Talking about computers? Doesn't sound familiar to me either. There's a couple of tracks where there's talking but if it's not the aforementioned Air#17, then they're usually on about boats and shit. You sure it was computers?

it's typewriters. he's talking about computers but you hear a typewriter. it's on 4 great points, not sure which track.

I got everything I could find by June of 44 today but couldn't find the song. It must have been a different band.

I got everything I could find by June of 44 today but couldn't find the song. It must have been a different band.

ah no harm.you'll not regret having all that June of 44 stuff anyway.especially Four Great Points! savage album

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back