[Jun 1, 2015] Patti Smith, Spiritualized, Ariel Pink, New Secret... (Royal Hospital Kilmainham) (1 Viewer)

pete

chronic procrastinator
Staff member
Since 1999
Solutions
Website
thumped.com
POD are delighted to announce that legendary poet, author, and punk icon PATTI SMITH will play an intimate outdoor show at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham on bank holiday Monday 1st June, performing her seminal 1975 debut album “Horses” in its entirety.

40 years after the release of her landmark recording, Smith and her band will honour the longevity and lasting influence of “Horses” with a special show centered around the album. Smith will be accompanied by two members of her original band, Lenny Kaye and Jay Dee Daugherty, along with bassist / keyboardist Tony Shanahan, who has been a part of the group for twenty years.

Joining Smith on the bill will be UK space rockers SPIRITUALIZED, celebrated for their seven game-changing studio albums, including 1997’s massively acclaimed "Ladies and Gentlemen We Are Floating in Space”.
And Los Angeles prince of psychedelia ARIEL PINK, whose incredible new album “Pom Pom” came out last year. Opening proceedings on this extraordinary evening will be Dublin’s own prog rock outfit NEW SECRET WEAPON.

I AM SO EXCITED. LIFE LONG AMBITION SOON TO BE FULFILLED. I'll be broke until next month, I wonder if this will sell out if I sit on it for a few weeks?

Patti Smith moved "indoors" due to weather
STAGE TIMES: New Secret Weapon: 6pm (Tent 2) Ariel Pink: 6:40pm (Tent 1) Spiritualized: 7:55pm (Tent 2) Patti Smith 9:15pm (Tent 1)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back