johnny foreigners and thier ways. (1 Viewer)

rampz

#1: on busses 5 j fs having a loud conversation sitting each person to a double seat. ie taking up 5 double seats.

acceptable during peak times in madrid or milan im sure. not intrusive or annoying at all.

Me and a mate used to wander about town back in the olden days with the scrageldy Alsatian dog, Jack, we found. (As is "Hit the road Jack, and doncha come back no more no more..." but he never hit the road in the end, he just hung around with us till the end.)
So Jack would get on buses with us. He was a pretty smart dog. He'd be sitting in there, you wouldnt even see him half the time. The only thing was, Jack would drop the occasional Chemical Warfare Biohazard number 8 Saddam special fart once in a while.

This would perturb the Spanish and Italian student kids no end.
Suddenly we would catch a whiff, Jack would be sitting there, hiding under the seat, we'd break our shite laughing, and then the students would fall silent.
Oh man. The looks were more of shock than disgust. That was the funniest part. The sort of panicked "fuck this might be dangerous" looks.

To this day I havent seen anything shut up a bus full of those kids so fast. Stopped their jabbering in its tracks.

Just stand up and turn around to them, calmly saying "I don't know what a tracker mortgage is."

You could always deride them for their safely bringing armadas into port abilities

just get off at the same stop as them and
thump the head off them

they're usually only about 15 or 16

i remember lads tieing a spansih student to a
lamppost and battering him because he broke
a golf club. they're well used to this kind of
stuff

To do thing that the Great Grand children of our Chinese population will tell stories of 'indentured servitude in Spar' in the same way that that their great gran parents told stories of 'indentured servitude on the railroad'..

Do Spar have a modern equilalent of 'English Bob' ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back