Jesus & Mary Chainh confirmed for EP (1 Viewer)

SHYBOY

Jesus and mary chain offically playing ep 2007. They are playing 8pm on the saturday. It says so on their my space. Now all we need is Kevin Shields to get off his lazy ass...

Were JAMC ever any good live? Most live footage I've seen of them is almost embarrassingly bad.

Were JAMC ever any good live? Most live footage I've seen of them is almost embarrassingly bad.

Yep,
Saw them twice, 1987 and 1989

SFX on the Darklands tour which, from distant memory, was an excellent gig - although at that stage I didn't have many others to compare it too.

Top Hat two years later with The Perfect Disaster. Automatic tour. Rocked.

I really love the early stuff, would love to have seen them in the mid 80's.

Wouldn't be too pushed with a 2007 edition though.

Jim Carroll in The Ticket said:
As for the acts already in the bag, Reynolds is staying schtum until next week, but On the Record has done some sleuthing. Expect Björk, LCD Soundsystem, The Stooges, The Jesus & Mary Chain, Beastie Boys, Chemical Brothers, Jarvis Cocker, The Good, The Bad and The Queen, Wilco, Primal Scream, Peter, Björn and John, The Go! Team and MIA to be revealed as Picnic-goers on Monday evening.

ah sorry, launch party next monday...hmmm, my info was wrong, or I misread my email. well, those bands I mentioned will be playing at EP I'm fair sure.

On the subject of the EP messageboard. I sometimes find it depressing. 362 days of the year of people saying "I wish it was electric picnic". Also at electric picnic, do you ever get sick of gurning goons out for theire once a year hoohah telling you "electric picnic's not like other festivals, electric picnic is difffffffferrrreeeeennnnt" "Got a loving vibe man"

Sure am. Saw them already at ATP last December.

Same here. Such a line-up. Yeah had a few mates that were at that ATP gig.

Even though I said right choose..primavera or electric picnic, I now find myself looking past primavera to electric picnic and thinking, woah whatta class way to bookend the summer, even if everything in between is shite, at least I'd have those two super weekends. LCD Soundsystem rocking it down in Laois, I can already picture the euphoria in my mind's eye. Think I NEED A TICKET...do ye reckon it's gonna sell out fast. things seem to have a habit of doing that this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back