JELLO BIAFRA & THE MELVINS! (SAT AUG 20) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 91
  • Views 8K
  • Watchers 5
No,that's wrong. Dale may not be able to do it as he's expecting a baby a two weeks later and someone from the Locust will be playing bass or second guitar.

Jamesy Yakuza said:
Melvins with Yow at ATP was one of the greatest things I have ever seen...

U:M are spoiling us, it would suck if Dale doesn't play though...

Wouldn't be the end of the world if it was with Jello,but if it was just Melvins,god no.

i dont beleive it!!!!

is there any chance i could get in?im only 16 and i couldnt get into fantomas.

i DO NOT want to miss this.the melvins are my favorite band EVER!!

this would literaly be the highlight of my life.

pair of heels and trowels of makeup and you'll be sorted.
KarlR said:
i dont beleive it!!!!

is there any chance i could get in?im only 16 and i couldnt get into fantomas.

i DO NOT want to miss this.the melvins are my favorite band EVER!!

this would literaly be the highlight of my life.

gig cancelled. refunds at point of purchase. fuckin blues

kirstie said:
pair of heels and trowels of makeup and you'll be sorted.

u:m said:
gig cancelled. refunds at point of purchase. fuckin blues
unsmiley_face.jpg

full story on biafra and melvins cancellation:
Dale Crover of the melvins had to pull out of this trip for family reasons. The band didn't want to pull out of the gigs (dublin + belguim) so they were planning to use a stand in Drummer. On wednesday aug 3 they decided that the songs weren't coming together as quickly as they had hoped, and it was agreed by all involved that cancelling the shows was a better plan than going ahead with them when there was any doubt about the quality of the performance. The Jello Biafra and the Melvins performances together to date have been mind blowingly good, and no one wanted Dublin to get second best....

Biafra and the Melvins will return to Europe next year, and hooking up a Dublin show will be top priority.
In the meantime, the Melvins are working to scheduele a show in Dublin later this year. Full info soon, fingers crossed.

u:m said:
full story on biafra and melvins cancellation:
Dale Crover of the melvins had to pull out of this trip for family reasons. The band didn't want to pull out of the gigs (dublin + belguim) so they were planning to use a stand in Drummer. On wednesday aug 3 they decided that the songs weren't coming together as quickly as they had hoped, and it was agreed by all involved that cancelling the shows was a better plan than going ahead with them when there was any doubt about the quality of the performance. The Jello Biafra and the Melvins performances together to date have been mind blowingly good, and no one wanted Dublin to get second best....

Biafra and the Melvins will return to Europe next year, and hooking up a Dublin show will be top priority.
In the meantime, the Melvins are working to scheduele a show in Dublin later this year. Full info soon, fingers crossed.

dont wanna sound like a lameo but how do i geta refund if i bought my ticket online?

Does it make me a horrible person for being glad this was cancelled because I knew I would never be able to make it down for the show? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back