jean-pierre jeunet to direct ulysses 31? (1 Viewer)

zebra heart attack

i just watched the city of lost children on dvd. on the filmography list, after alien resurrection (1997) it listed ulysses 31 (1999) as being directed by jeunet.

i could only find one blog entry from 1998. i guess the project went bad. with barry gibb lined up, it could have been amazing.

'I've got some more info on the new "Ulysses 31" movie. I saw a press release and it looks like Jean-Pierre Jeunet (Alien Resurrection) will write and direct this $80 million live-action movie which is already searching for locations in Greece and Cyprus. As for the casting, well they have Barry Gibb (yes that Barry Gibb from the Bee Gees!) as Ulysses who "will not be singing" and Brad Renfro (The Client) as his young son Telemicus. Warwick Davies (Willow and Return of the Jedi) will play Telemicus' pet robot No-No and former French soccer star turned actor Eric Cantona will cameo as Zeus, King of the Gods. Another French actor/TV presenter Antoine de Caunes (who presents the TV show "Eurotrash" in the UK) is also due to appear. The movie is set for a release in the summer of 1999. I hope this is useful'

But what a beard...

I wonder can I find Ulysses the series on the interweb, dunno if I could watch it now though.

No, you so could. It's worth it for the music alone, sounds like it's being soundtracked by Discovery-era Daft Punk.
That room full of floating dead people, it's haunted my thoughts since I was a kid.

No, you so could. It's worth it for the music alone, sounds like it's being soundtracked by Discovery-era Daft Punk.
That room full of floating dead people, it's haunted my thoughts since I was a kid.

that episode where they came back to life but at the end all sleepwalked back to the room......

the fear.

that sounds so daft, has to be made up. barry gibb! if only.

god i loved that program...........pisses all over battle of the jocking planets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back