JC on Other Voices tonight (1 Viewer)

sher even if you's are brutal no doubt you'll do something entertaining like tell a 15 minute story... that is a requisite to get the show right? :rolleyes:

All that matters is that i got to play on a Mesa Boogie Mk II amp. Now show me a student documentary that will provide that kind of gear.

And a fucking cow field for me to get lost in at 6 in the morning.

And an open air jacuzzi for me to get a boner in while looking at Vinnie and he didnt even know I had a boner.

quite enjoyed that.. the show, not the boner....

wasnt crazy bout the 2nd song, i only have the two full lengths and didnt recognise it, but the rest sounded really cool.

that was cool, really enjoyed, didnt recognise song 2 either, though really liked it, missed the falling incident somehow. taped it so must scrutinise for my shot at kirsty's home vids...

aaaaaaaa heh heh heh, "secret boner"... kinda like night boat!

BAD LUNATIC said:
And an open air jacuzzi for me to get a boner in while looking at Vinnie and he didnt even know I had a boner.

Yeh I was pretty much asleep and exhausted after the intellectual stimulation of that annoying Belinda bird on the View but I thought the Jimmy Cake were great. I only have Brains so I only recognised some parts. Still makes you want have oboes and saxes all over the shop.

yeah that was pretty cool, love that opposite of addiction tune
on ntl digital the info given was 'tonight's episode features Jimmy Cake' :rolleyes:

coast to coast said:
Yeh I was pretty much asleep and exhausted after the intellectual stimulation of that annoying Belinda bird on the View .
she's got a funny face and crazy teeth....

i likes the new JC tune (the second one?).....is that the one on the songs from a tomb cd? this used to be the future sounded a bit flat but then again you probably cant rock that much in a church - did they make ye tone down the gtrs? d mac d's scrooge nightshirt was cool! and opposite of addiction rocked! nice one!!

watched it last night (recorded) - good stuff, likin the new tune lots, pity the last tune was butche.. i mean, edited. thought the mixing was a bit strange overall (or it's my tv speakers not being great) didn't have the ooomph of the live experience, the wind instruments higher in the mix than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back