J Church and Thr Horror this week! (1 Viewer)

damien said:
for the record J Church have cancelled because they dont have the work permits they were supposed to get for the UK and are scared that if they come to ireland they'll get done on their way back into the UK. i tried to explain that there is practically no border between the UK and Ireland and that everything would be fine (most DIY bands dont even bother with work permits), and they have a german driver who knows the score but seemingly they are too scared that something will happen. bag of arse.

QUOTE]

They know all about the borders here,they've been before. That's a total copout excuse

you are cursed because you don't wait around to watch the other bands.

Learn to drive.

excuse me but we all stayed untill the end and then partied it up in the port laoise grrls flat...long gone are the days of the last bus....now we all crash in erin's and ross'.
get with the times maaan

mc moley said:
excuse me but we all stayed untill the end and then partied it up in the port laoise grrls flat...long gone are the days of the last bus....now we all crash in erin's and ross'.
get with the times maaan
Excuse me kiddo, i think you'll find that it's not erin's, it's rob and baldy's and if that house isn't spotless when i come back it'll be you're ass ........ sexually.

sorry daragh, i just remember looking around during garys set to see if u were enjoying it (remembering your misunderstood thread from earlier this month) and couldn't see u anywhere.. I was also told that you guys had to leave early for the bus. Hence my assumption.

"Partied" with the portlaoise "girls", ok.

The Death Train were fucking amazing. Really good and tight as fuck and Eoin is such a good drummer. They played one song which was about 15 mins long, but it was broken up into loads of deadly bits that flowed really well. I thought it was brilliant.

the horror is tonight bosses.. De Novissimis have been practicing loads so i am expecting an amazing set from them...

Watching The Horror in Galway was the best set ever. Thrashed it up like a lion for them, loads of smashed glass, very dangerous...Dara wore no shoes, deadly buzz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back