I've released an album (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter GO
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 1
31 one songs on this, and a double album in the can? Pull the finger out Gary!

Just sitting down to commence work on the follow up.

I just learned from the telly that Chuck Norris was the Osmonds karate trainer.

No Chuck Norris involved in my music.Kinda takes the shine offa this enterprise for me.

Thansk a million Chris!

Yeah..bandcamp is class.Its just brilliant.

Theres copies of this being played on every continent tonight.

:)

Well,whaddayaknow,some yank has gone and reviewed my lp..and I lost count of the times they use the word genius in it.

I was particularly gratified by this statement

A sort of Dublin punk Roy Wood

And I'm only gonna get fucking better.Working on a CRACKER of a tune here..featuring my,what will one day be legendary and much sought after,new frontend.

:) Heyo ..

and the album is still selling..not in Lady Gaga amounts..but at a rate that far exceeded my expectations on Dec.29th.
and not a drop of PR except this and two posts on Facebook.

I'm one happy dude.

Also..this is kinda related..but since the record was released my youtube views(on which I gauge my progress)have been skyrocketing..its now a 126000
.I fully expect that figure to get astronomical at some point.I've yet to make the tune that'll do the biz..don't misunderstand me,I think they're all fucking whoppers,but none have been superlative yet.I think my band Hot Colossus will supply that extra va va voom.Our first single is shaping up nicely.

Either way...I don't really care.As long as I can keep on keeping on with the tunes.

Anyway,thanks to anyone here who bought my music.Its the ultimate encouragement.

Aww yeah,I found the missing folder with all the lyrics,which have been requested by my non native English speaking fans..so I'm gonna add them to the album on bandcamp..if you want a copy of them pm me your email address and I'll add you too the dropbox.I was thinking of even adding a spare tune I found in there.

150445_620915151257952_1505416371_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back