It's rather windy tonight.... (1 Viewer)

mad, I'm only over the way from there and its not hailing.

maybe god doesn't like ringsend or something.

It's kind of intermittent. It was hailing for a few minutes, then I wrote that post, then it stopped. Then it started again. Now it's stopped. The sun is out, but the wind is howling through the chimbley.

Fred Phelps says God hates Ireland in general, so maybe he's just going one postcode at a time, spreading his wrath evenly, but still relatively mildly.

Oh yeah, me recycling bin blew over, twice.
And the lid came off something else.
Better "baton down the hatches" people.

PS, how do storms always know when its nighttime?
are you gonna beat the hatches into submission man?

mad, I'm only over the way from there and its not hailing.

maybe god doesn't like ringsend or something.

its not that God hates Ringsend, its more that it has to look after Sandymount very very carefully, so some of the shitty weather gets diverted.

God does hate Maynooth though.
Fuck. Sake.

We've had hailstones today too, horizontal ones at that.

God hates Donegal, hence the shitty weather, paedophile priests, suicides etc. etc. (We've even had a few bombs over the years.)

You'll all be glad to know that the East Village in NYC is grand.
It rained on Friday though. And my bike didn't like that.

I got blown off my feet once on a mountain in Wales.
The wind was being funneled through something.
I did it a few times. You were never sure where you were going to land. You would aim for the big round rocks, or the grass, and try and run as fast as you could when you touched down.

Gas altogether.

I used to love run-falling as a kid

are you gonna beat the hatches into submission man?

Hector, is your avatar meant to look a little bit like Vinnie? Or is it just that when you shrink down a picture of Myra Hindley, she looks just a teeny bit like an unflattering picture of Vinnie in a wig? Or did I just horribly insult Vinnie?

I :heart: you Vinnie. You are much better looking than Myra Hindley, and if it's any consolation, someone once told me I was the spitting image of her.

Hector, is your avatar meant to look a little bit like Vinnie? Or is it just that when you shrink down a picture of Myra Hindley, she looks just a teeny bit like an unflattering picture of Vinnie in a wig? Or did I just horribly insult Vinnie?

I :heart: you Vinnie. You are much better looking than Myra Hindley, and if it's any consolation, someone once told me I was the spitting image of her.
a little from column a, a little from columbine.

driving back from dublin on sunday night i had to stop to pee at the side of the road four times. after the second time i was completely rain-soaked, and the third time i put my feet in two giant puddles. and i got hit on the arse with a branch.

driving back from dublin on sunday night i had to stop to pee at the side of the road four times.

just a suggestion

un-depends.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back