It's Official: Dublin is the friendliest city in Europe (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 35
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
I'm not a huge fan of Galway town, in that I don't see what's so special about it.
The county is marvellous, of course.

Dublin is friendly you might get the odd spa shouting out of a window at you but it is a nice place to live if you have a sense of humour.We say thanks to the bus driver!!!

Londoners look down their noses at each other.

A lot of New Yorkers are cool but the people in the shops etc have a real phony vibe about them also drive through New York during rush hour(or any time) and tell me its friendly!

We're a rude, ignorant shower of bastards. Who conducted this poll? Helen Keller? Corky?

New York's the friendliest city I've ever visited. Galway's friendlier than Dublin by an Irish mile.

it pretty much is for me too actually.
People start going on about it being "fake friendliness buh", and I usually tell them that I'd take fake friendliness over honest to god cuntishness.

Fake Friendliness. What more do yis fucking want? REAL Friendliness when you are asking which direction 1st avenue is?

london varies. on the tube and streets people are generally rude to each other. the tube brings out the worst in people i think. i avoid it where possible. the drivers are the worst i've encountered. they never slow for pedestrians. i also had someone shout at me in lidl once but i think he was on crack. when you meet people out however people are usually really very friendly. even the hipsters. i've met some really lovely people over here

london varies. on the tube and streets people are generally rude to each other. the tube brings out the worst in people i think. i avoid it where possible. the drivers are the worst i've encountered. they never slow for pedestrians. i also had someone shout at me in lidl once but i think he was on crack. when you meet people out however people are usually really very friendly. even the hipsters. i've met some really lovely people over here
ive met some of the biggest arseholes in my life in that city. and im a pretty easy going guy.

chris-burke03a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back