ISH Magazine Gig - 28th January, TBMC (1 Viewer)

ISHDenise

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica]Hello everyone, we finally got the last of the bands confirmed for the next gig - check it out:

(in no particular order)

Main Stage:

Stand
The Sundogs
Wallmark
New Colour Soul
Cashel

Acoustic Room:

Jenny Wren
Crissy Evans
elaine k

Doors 7:30 / Admission €5
[/font]

Where exactly is the magazine available? i've still not seen one. How many did you print?

You're just gonna write about The Beards of Jesus, which is always a good idea, also, The Jesus want to give you boys and girls a beating. You can totally give Better Than Ed a kicking though, except for their violinist.

Just added to the line-up:

The excellent Tony Fitzpatrick will be playing a set in the acoustic room!

Hope to see you all there!

Had to reply to say, what an amazing line-up, so well known in the industry and among punters, and such an original idea! How do you do it Denise? It must take some courage to come up with such fantastically innovative ideas all the time, completely different to anything anyone else in Dublin has done in the past year. You really should start a class in 'how to not copy the competition'. Well done, I bow down to your most intriguing of magazines, with it's huge fanbase. Wow.

Oh sorry, I think my sarcastic self got a bit out of hand there. Whoops.

shauna said:
Had to reply to say, what an amazing line-up, so well known in the industry and among punters, and such an original idea! How do you do it Denise? It must take some courage to come up with such fantastically innovative ideas all the time, completely different to anything anyone else in Dublin has done in the past year. You really should start a class in 'how to not copy the competition'. Well done, I bow down to your most intriguing of magazines, with it's huge fanbase. Wow.

Oh sorry, I think my sarcastic self got a bit out of hand there. Whoops.

I think someone needs a hug............aawwww

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back