Is it the sun? (4 Viewers)

roxy said:
I didn't think there were that many students on Thumped, really. I thought Thumped was mostly pricks teetering around the 30 mark, whiling away each and every day from the comfort of a ergonomic swivel chair in a partitioned office.

Scarily accurate. :(

Donkey OJ said:
how can a girl be called nancyboy? its all very confusing. i thought i was having a man to man chat about cheese. but yeah i like those clogs too.

How can a man be called Donkey? Is it a simple case of "because I'm hung like a .." or is it something more sinister...

The nancyboy thing all started after a chance encounter between a friend who liked Placebo and a need for a password collided in a public library many moons ago

Donkey OJ said:
lets set up a support group seeing as there's no cult to take advantage of our vunerabilities.

OK...I bags the position of 'Jesus Freak'...I shall lure discontented teens in with my soft understanding manner, unkept hair, and discoloured teeth.

Wavioli said:
ditto, c'ept im a tad younger.

So I guess Ive got a whole load more time to spend in this here cubicle

Yessssss.|..|

There's always the hope that you will be moved to a less exposed cubicle, where you can view the internerd at full screen.

Foolish dreams.

You know you're in a job too long, when you've rated everyone's cubicle based on how hidden the monitor is from the rest of your co-workers.

i bags the lotus position on the pillar at the gates of our palatial south dublin headquarters. failing that i will be in the missionary position for the whole night of our first "dealing with partitioning" orgy. note: the missionary position is an equal oppurtunities partner-optional position.

Donkey OJ said:
lets set up a support group seeing as there's no cult to take advantage of our vunerabilities.
could make a support group thread?

"how thumped ruined my life, my friendships and everything that I once held dear is now dead and whithered.. discuss."

I too find roxy's earlier description scarily accurate. and it gets more accurate every day in every sense.

age and grupiness is fossilised my heart :) it's great!

edit: grupiness? grumpiness. gah! fuck! etc.

wow. one of the guys in the office just took delivery of TWO BRAND NEW UNICYCLES. awesome. one has a THIRTY SIX INCH WHEEL. fuck.. nice knowing him :)

plug said:
wow. one of the guys in the office just took delivery of TWO BRAND NEW UNICYCLES. awesome. one has a THIRTY SIX INCH WHEEL. fuck.. nice knowing him :)

wow a bi uni-cycle. i'm aroused.

roxy said:
Yeah.

But no.

But Yeah.

But no.

But.

vicki203.jpg

Beanstalk said:
But Yeah.

But no.

But.

vicki203.jpg
i read in a sunday paper on the weekend where each of the little britainers made £3.5m sterling EACH on the sales of the Little Britain DVDs alone.

yeah i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back