Is it the sun? (3 Viewers)

nancyboy said:
Hi everybody,

new to the board - hope we shall all become life long (internet) friends etc
Anyway..

I've just started working around Phoenix Park-Number 10 entrance. As a park virgin, can anyone suggest a good spot to loll for 35 mins during my lunch?
hey nancyboy. your number 2 entrance isnt safe. mostly.

was thinking loll, more than stand off but sure feck it, I'll give it a go! Cant promise I'll go with the hang sang-gitches cos I don't be doing no meat but cheese, well cheese is my friend

spiritualtramp said:
Thumped is always quieter in the summer as all the students are off. .

I didn't think there were that many students on Thumped, really. I thought Thumped was mostly pricks teetering around the 30 mark, whiling away each and every day from the comfort of a ergonomic swivel chair in a partitioned office.

With a name like nancyboy you would probably make more friends wandering around there at night ;)near the trees
nancyboy said:
was thinking loll, more than stand off but sure feck it, I'll give it a go! Cant promise I'll go with the hang sang-gitches cos I don't be doing no meat but cheese, well cheese is my friend

roxy said:
I didn't think there were that many students on Thumped, really. I thought Thumped was mostly pricks teetering around the 30 mark, whiling away each and every day from the comfort of a ergonomic swivel chair in a partitioned office.
thats so me. it feels like you know me. have you a cult i could join?

Donkey OJ said:
i'm not criticising you. just trying to give you some advice. do you sweat at room temperature?

Doesn't that depend on the kind of room I'm in? For example, I am in an extremely warm office today so yes, I may be sweating ever so slightly. In the breezy comforts of my own home,(where I am not nagged about the imaginary 'draft' coming from the open window) I do not sweat. Does that mean that whilst in the office I am not to be trusted? Enlighten me!

nancyboy said:
Doesn't that depend on the kind of room I'm in? For example, I am in an extremely warm office today so yes, I may be sweating ever so slightly. In the breezy comforts of my own home,(where I am not nagged about the imaginary 'draft' coming from the open window) I do not sweat. Does that mean that whilst in the office I am not to be trusted? Enlighten me!

enlightenment will come nancyboy. but for the moment, while we're waiting, it's a handy idea to carry some cheese everywhere with you. place it within your line of sight but preferably no one elses. watch the cheese as the day progresses. does it sweat more in the morning or the afternoon. does it stop sweating at lunchtime. follow its lead. adjust to its perspiration patterns. enlightment will come.

as an aside, have you ever considered that when you burp after having some cheese, that bile at the back of your throat isnt your own. fruity!

Donkey OJ said:
thats so me. it feels like you know me. have you a cult i could join?

I do.

Join us.

dublin_protest20.jpg

nancyboy said:
I quite fancy those clogs actually..To Barretts! (Cue Nancyboy jumping from her desk, swooshing imaginary cape behind her) Meet you behind the handbags?
how can a girl be called nancyboy? its all very confusing. i thought i was having a man to man chat about cheese. but yeah i like those clogs too.

Donkey OJ said:
how can a girl be called nancyboy? its all very confusing. i thought i was having a man to man chat about cheese. but yeah i like those clogs too.
aye.. there are a few things more manly than a man to man cheese talk.. it's an age old instiution. like badger baiting, muscle flexing and circle jerks. no girls allowed!!! stick to your foxy boxy and such!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back