Is it the sun? (2 Viewers)

Donkey OJ

or is it just me. but thumped seems very quiet today. i'm counting down the minutes til lunchtime and a sandwich in the park. then i'll spend the day trying to source the smell of dog shit on my person. yay summer.

the purpose of this thread will be decided by random non relevant posts later this afternoon.

Donkey OJ said:
or is it just me. but thumped seems very quiet today. i'm counting down the minutes til lunchtime and a sandwich in the park. then i'll spend the day trying to source the smell of dog shit on my person. yay summer.

the purpose of this thread will be decided by random non relevant posts later this afternoon.

I love warm days when everyones mood is good. I was driving past Sandymount today and there was people swiming - lucky feckers

phew. someone responded. i thought the thread was destined for the dumpster. god is definitely with me today. is god with you ms tramp?

FancyGoods said:
I was driving past Sandymount today and there was people swiming - lucky feckers

these people will spend the rest of the *week* trying to source the smell of human faeces on their person.

spiritualtramp said:
God is *always* with me. He isn't listening to me though, I'm praying for some snow blizzards.
whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?
(snow blizzard sound effect at no additional cost)

spiritualtramp said:
I can't sleep when it is really humid. And the sunlight hurts my eyeballs.
wax earplugs, one of those night masks, white linen bedclothes, an open window. heaven.

edit : altho fancys suggestion is probably more practical

FancyGoods said:
phoenix park.
falling asleep in the wrong area of the phoenix park with your cacks off reminds me of an ice cube tune which includes the line [big dix in yo ayass is bad fo yo hayalth]

the sun is making me sweat and sneeze. achoooo! poxy going round looking at houses in this weather. meeting potential landlords and shaking their hands with my sweaty paw and then sneezing all over myself. charming.

Hi everybody,

new to the board - hope we shall all become life long (internet) friends etc
Anyway..

I've just started working around Phoenix Park-Number 10 entrance. As a park virgin, can anyone suggest a good spot to loll for 35 mins during my lunch?

nancyboy said:
Hi everybody,

new to the board - hope we shall all become life long (internet) friends etc
Anyway..

I've just started working around Phoenix Park-Number 10 entrance. As a park virgin, can anyone suggest a good spot to loll for 35 mins during my lunch?

take your bags off and stand in the middle of the road at number 10 entrance and eat a ham+cheese roll intimidatingly at traffic trying to get by - Tiananmen square style

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back