Is it all ironical imag-o-logical bullshit (1 Viewer)

madlad183

Is there nobody that can talk about anything that is remotely interesting. All I can see is people adapting the ethics and morals of mediokre bands that believe making a statement involves shouting I hate the system at the top of their voices whilst simultaneously rejecting big brands like nike and mc donalds saying they would never endorse such products, despite the fact that they would never be in a position to endorse the aforementioned titles. So go on throw on your hoodies, reject capitalism and meat. Yeah then you will have successfully become the average thumped fan. Enough is enough time to get real mofo.

who, me? well i shot the majority of my load on us to get further than england at 3/1 figuring we'd get out of the group and i'd be laughing. this was pre-keanegate but keane or no keane it was the only decent thing to do. i have a decent sum on italy e/w when they at 6/1 and we'll work the rest on a game-by-game basis. i'm taking senegal at 4/1 to score the first goal tomorrow. i was also thinking of putting together an accumulator of group winners, have to think about that some more though

Is there nobody that can talk about anything that is remotely interesting.

Snowt enters, his shadow stretches across the floor of the classroom. Madlad looks up from the blackboard, his students look over at this strange sight awaiting them at the door. Madlad drops his chalk in shock at the return of this prodigal son, long since thought dead. The chalk drops to the ground in slow motion and rolls across the floor, only to be stopped by Snowt's sizeable black army boot. Snowt picks up the chalk and slowly but purposefully walks over to the blackboard, every eye in the room following him with fear and yet hope. Snowt writes on the board, with each letter cutting into the heart of Madlad's very existence;

"MADLAD IS A GIANT FAG"

The classroom erupts in a roar of applause, Snowt has returned to liberate them. Madlad falls to his knees - "I am your father, Snowt". Silence and Shock fills the air, only to be shattered when Snowt's steel-toed boot crashes through Madlad's face.

Snowt exits, Madlad quivers in the corner.

THE END.

here madlad aren't you great, why .. you got us all with that indept analysis .. . Ye fucking goon ..

Half the ppl on thumped (more even) couldnt give a shite about capitalism .. I dont see anyone saying anything about capitalism at all .. (except you)

What you're mistaking for anti-capitalist sentiment is the *diy/underground* ethic thumped has .. . you've made an arse of yerself now Go fill a bath take and take your computer in with you ..
!cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy !cheezy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back