Is anyone selling a ride cymbal? (1 Viewer)

kenn

Website
Visit site
My amazing 22" Zildgian hand hammered Z ride has cracked. I thought that I maybe had the unbreakable ride cymbal, but it was not to be. I can't get over two years from a bloody ride cymbal. Sake. Anyhow I have alot of gigs and practices coming up and am wondering is anyone upgrading their cymbals and might have a ride cymbal to sell. As usual I'm skint so on the lookout for deals. Anything that makes noise would be great.

have a 20" stagg. Dry sounding ride. near new condition. kinda sounds like crap next to my 22" paiste 2002, but it works.
pm me and make an offer.

The one below is a total bargain especially with the pound nearly matching the euro at the moment.

Same ride as mine. Great crash/ride on it. Great stick definition & the bell is lovely. This is the Weezer "tired of sex" ride cymbal.

Ive played mine for 8 years (my first & only ride cymbal)
I lay in to it quiet a bit & its well able for it. No cracks or any sign of wear in the 8 years ive had it.

Buy it Kenn - If you dont like it then il buy it off you :)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Zildjian-Avedis-Ping-Ride-20-inch_W0QQitemZ160270216871QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Musical_Instruments_Drums_Percussions_MJ?hash=item160270216871&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1298|66%3A2|65%3A12|39%3A1|240%3A1318

Anarcho Munk strikes again.
rockbanana.gif

have a 20" stagg. Dry sounding ride. near new condition. kinda sounds like crap next to my 22" paiste 2002, but it works.
pm me and make an offer.

I bought one of those once. I think it lasted about 6 months of playing. I do think for a cheapy it does sound okay. But ken you would kill it just as fast.
If you can, go for the "Weezer "tired of sex" ride cymbal" they're fucking amazing.
Or I have one and love it. gives you this great.... well everything Tom says

The price is really good for buying from England at the moment, so I think I'll go for the Zildgian A ping ride, but can't decide on a 20" or 22". Ideas please Tom and Stephen. There is not that much of a price difference. English drum shops are beating thomann by up to €100 a cymbal

Jesus, I've never bought shit over the internet for this reason, I wouldn't have noticed there's a difference. But I have no idea what my cymbals are. Bar that ones that same as tom's.
So my only advice is make sure it's not a thin piece of shit and ofcourse go for the 22" (now I've never owned a 22" but I love sustain and the bigger they are the less likely you are to miss them).

Got that very same 20" ping myself, sexy out. Nice advice Tom.
I have a half daycent ride there if you fancy forking out less for second hand Kenn, it's zildjian cant rem what range but you can try it out next time the train are in the kclub and see what ya think. Breslin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back