iron maiden (1 Viewer)

fuck those guys - They're on a major label!!

Lucky GZ aren't putting them on. I'm not going because they used the early British metal scene as a stepping stone to fame, they're total rockstars who use female groupies for kicks and they should have split up years ago, end of story. Don't give me any of this 'Oh but they're so cool!' bullshit. If Lyncher thought they were shit, you'd all be staying at home on monday night.

want to go, got ticket n'all, but owing to fuckin xmass overtime in work i cant go.

damn it!!!:mad:

Sold my ticket, I've no money to go. I'm currently looking for a *shudder* job. Why's a post about a metal band on the Eirecore board anyway?

They have intercourse with them, then toss them away like spoiled meat.

At least Sum41 aren't decrepit old cunts milking their last moments of glory before dying of heart attacks.

thats pretty much the groupie treatment in most big bands is it not?
i thought that was the whole point......

sum41's last moments was an album and 4 singles ago back when they were releasing in too deep, they've been milking it ever since

well yeah the pulled out a union jack for the trooper, but thats alwasy been standard maiden fare, for those losers who boo'd them.

Overall i thought the gig wasn't really the best, i keep sayin i wont go to the point again, i personally think maiden are past it, this is coming from someone who adored them for so mnay years, there is really only one band who can still pull off something that big and thats SLAYER.

Slayer piss on Iron Maiden. They ride virgins every night on the tour bus. Even though Kerry King went a bit thin on top, he still looks metal-tastic with his Mach 3-Tattoo combo. Who in Iron Maiden could do that without looking like a Brit-Slayer wannabe? Case closed.

spuded said:
well yeah the pulled out a union jack for the trooper, but thats alwasy been standard maiden fare, for those losers who boo'd them.

Overall i thought the gig wasn't really the best, i keep sayin i wont go to the point again, i personally think maiden are past it, this is coming from someone who adored them for so mnay years, there is really only one band who can still pull off something that big and thats SLAYER.
Standard fare is not an excuse. Fuckin Union Jack they should have had the cop-on not to do it in dublin of all places. I know they weren't making any grand political statements - it was Iron Maiden - but it is a flag of imperialism.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back