Irish tourist visa. (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
Can someone stay in Ireland on two full length visas in any given year? IE can someone come to Ireland on a 6 month instead of a three month holiday if they head off further afield in the middle?

Yes, it's definitely possible. A lot of this is up to the discretion of the immigration officer encountered on the way in, and it may be worthwhile having documentation showing that they can support themselves while they're here. My boyfriend's american and did this for a few visits here while sorting out other work and stuff. I can try to find out more later (I do think being a white american helps though).

She's American of a Caucasian persuasion. She can support herself while here it's just unclear whether you can stay for two back to back holiday visas.

She's American of a Caucasian persuasion. She can support herself while here it's just unclear whether you can stay for two back to back holiday visas.

Yes - checked last night to refresh my memory and there was the odd trip to the UK in order to get out of/return to Ireland to have the three months refreshed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back