Irish scene report (1 Viewer)

RobSessive

Hey There,
I am currently in the process of putting number three of my zine "Unhealthy Obsession" together I was thinking it would be nice to do an Irish scene report as quite a few Vancouver punks ask me about Ireland and I haven't a clue what's going on in the auld sod right now.
So here is what I need

Band info for:
Easpa Measa
Langdon Beck
Serpents
Knifed
Puget Sound
The Dagda
Lynched

Any other cool bands I'm forgetting here?
Photos would be good too.

Irish zines would love to know what's going down with zines at the moment, I have heard there are loads going around at the moment.

Also Promoters, shops, distros etc would be cool.
Anyone want to send stuff for review? CDR's are cool but do make sure to send lyrics, Art, Etc.

Hope to hear from some of you folks soon.
Cheers,
Rob.

Some Distro/Label news:

www.Rimbaudrecords.com
Distro, Photos of Irish bands and stuff in the gallery section.

Some news to come on Ska Comixs front who do graphics/animation/cartoons with a punk edge - for example, videos for Oi Polloi and possibly some videos for some irish bands on the way.Animation for zines etc...i`ll link up to their site later.

The Killing Spree debut 7" is on the way!
www.Thekillingspree.com

Rob,fair play to ya,hopefully it will make up for my botched attempt last year. What's your postal addressand I'll send a copy of the Knifed tour cdr and the comp cdr I did.
Gary

langdon beck news.....just did uk tour with kid blunt/ releasing our own 7 song ep/ about to get a web site.....have photo's but no scanner if you want i can try and scan them soon. thats it for us really....

eh driver news.? 1 kick ass van and the coolest mother trucker available at good rate fer tourin bands , end of october , november and december need filling up date wise, if ye wanna stick that down there twud be deadly

Cool, keep the info coming. Best if you send it to me in the form of a PM or email though.

Thanx,
Rob.

moony said:
eh driver news.? 1 kick ass van and the coolest mother trucker available at good rate fer tourin bands , end of october , november and december need filling up date wise, if ye wanna stick that down there twud be deadly

Should that not be on the "tour circuit "thread?

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
Should that not be on the "tour circuit "thread?
im a lazy half arsed irishman who only ever looks at the first few threads and havent been on this thing in a wee while but fanx for pointing that thread out, someday i will learn the tricks of advertising, then the world will be mine , mine and my trusty death vans nyah hah hah haaaaaaaahhhhhhh

RobSessive said:
Hey There,
I am currently in the process of putting number three of my zine "Unhealthy Obsession" together I was thinking it would be nice to do an Irish scene report as quite a few Vancouver punks ask me about Ireland and I haven't a clue what's going on in the auld sod right now.
So here is what I need

Band info for:
Easpa Measa
Langdon Beck
Serpents
Knifed
Puget Sound
The Dagda
Lynched

Any other cool bands I'm forgetting here?
Photos would be good too.

Irish zines would love to know what's going down with zines at the moment, I have heard there are loads going around at the moment.

Also Promoters, shops, distros etc would be cool.
Anyone want to send stuff for review? CDR's are cool but do make sure to send lyrics, Art, Etc.

Hope to hear from some of you folks soon.
Cheers,
Rob.
whats your postal address???

Hey,

Me address is 106-2001 Vine St, Vancouver BC, V6M 4A4, Canada.
So feel free to send me stuff.
Nice one to Gary, what's the story with MOUTPIECE these days any records coming out?

RobSessive said:
Hey,

Me address is 106-2001 Vine St, Vancouver BC, V6M 4A4, Canada.
So feel free to send me stuff.
Nice one to Gary, what's the story with MOUTPIECE these days any records coming out?
sound ill send ya the the new easpa measa cd wheni ts ready and moutpoece have a cd thing out as well pm tommytoursers for info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back