Irish Punk/Hardcore Compilation (1 Viewer)

Loud Fast&Rude

Website
www.myspace.com
Loud Fast and Rude Records based in West Clare, is releasing the biggest fucking compilation album featuring
Irish Punk and Hardcore bands!
It's non-profit so the price will be around a tenner if not less. Theres no copyright so anyone can copy as many
as they want as long as they give credit to us and all bands involved. A FREE downloadable version will be available online, but the CD will feature more extra
goodies!
It will feature around 30 bands, including:
Paranoid Visions, Only Fumes and Corpses, Ructions, Axis Of, Excuses, DubTones, The Freebooters, Ghundi, Crowd Control, For The Greater Good, The Gakk, Corrosive Machine, Retched Little Bastards, Frustration, Blank, Famine, Fuck You Written In Shit, Beanz On Toast, Septic Pussy, BlasterBra, The Gremlinz, Deep Fuel, The Derelicts, Forced Under, The Strand, Cruibin, Murdock, The Dropout Syndrome, and many more!

It will be released this summer.
It should be available through me personally-mail me now here or on myspace, or email [email protected] to reserve a copy!
I'm also trying to make it availible in several places in Galway and Limerick, further on if possible too! Otherwise, hunt me down at a gig

www.myspace.com/loudfastrude

list of bands please ?

Paranoid Visions, MongoHorn, Only Fumes and Corpses, DubTones, Excuses, Axis Of,
The Freebooters, Ructions, Frustration, Ghundi, Septic Pussy, Famine, Corrosive Machine,
Beanz On Toast, The Strand, Blank, The Gremlinz, Cruibin, Deep Fuel, Fag Enablerz,
The Crack Pack and Murdock

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back