Irish gaming website (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've a Wii

Welcome aboard.

gb1_screencap24.jpg

So what you reckon about uk resistance, lefty? That's sort of the direction I'd like to take "tone" wise.

PMd 3 of the ringleaders whose names i could remember there

i won't be offended

i sent it to johhnyc , stan & lefty. get one of them to forward it on to you.

sorry like

Would I be able to get involved? Since ye are all cool with your PS3's, Wii's and 360's, I can do handheld consoles? I have a PSP and a DS. Would we be allowed write/post about homebrew software/cracking etc? Only software wise, no links to game downloads etc of course..

Would I be able to get involved? Since ye are all cool with your PS3's, Wii's and 360's, I can do handheld consoles? I have a PSP and a DS. Would we be allowed write/post about homebrew software/cracking etc? Only software wise, no links to game downloads etc of course..

Ask Stan. This is his baby.

Jesus, I go to bed for 14 hours and look what happens...

Re: hosting - Mr. Pete made a very generous offer that actually didn't involve fellatio, so I reckon we should go with that.

I think it'd be crazy to solely concentrate on Xbox360 - aren't we after more of a general gaming site? There are several Wii, PSP and DS owners here, and I should be able to sort out a "loan PS3"
punchballs.gif
in the next month or so.

Screenshots are no problem, I have access to a legit source for them and most of the big publishers have their own media intranets.

You don't need to ask anyone, dude. It's still early days, but anyone who wants to contribute some writings is more than welcome. When the site starts to take shape we can start thinking of things like average review length etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back