Irish gaming website (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i pm'd someone who looked like they knew what they were talking about about the domain / hosting

what the fuck was wrong with my offer of hosting you jerks?

I SAID 'hi there'!

anyway.. I'm already 25% of the motherfucker, right John? so no selling to these crooks for a mere 90 lids.

i can do .com, .net, .org and the like for a tenner; i'm not set up for .ie because it's totally insane the hoops you have to jump through.

I'll do the hosting for free.

pete

I can actually do

biz
cc
com
eu
in
info
mobi
name
net
org
tv
us

but the prices vary

But between you, john, stan and me we've no Wii's or PS3s.

That rhymes.

yeah but who cares? some jerk can be the PS3 head, another the Wii head. Me and John will be the one's cashing in on these retards. right John? Anyway, I'd be on for contributing design skillz n' shit like that and cash if needs be.. right John?

I thought we were gonna just copy and paste reviews from other sites? Y'know "Mitchum" it.

The way I see it, we have several issues we need to address. First of all, most of us own 360s on here, so focussing the site on the 360 makes the most sense to me (at least for the time being). If the reviews are mainly 360 focussed and we cover any quirky or important news stories that'd be a decent spread, no?

Does anyone know where we stand from a legal pov regarding using screenshots from games? We can't just nick em off other sites. That's an issue that needs to be addressed.

most of the time you wont even need a ps3, unless its for the exclusive games! Just get pete to lend you his

yeah but who cares? some jerk can be the PS3 head, another the Wii head. Me and John will be the one's cashing in on these retards. right John? Anyway, I'd be on for contributing design skillz n' shit like that and cash if needs be.. right John?

I'll be in on the design too, plus obviously I'll be throwing a bit of cash at it. I reckon we need a core group of about 5 or 6 people at first to do this right.

I'll be in on the design too, plus obviously I'll be throwing a bit of cash at it. I reckon we need a core group of about 5 or 6 people at first to do this right.

I'm sure this website could do with some animations of John Connor getting shot in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back