Irish Films (1 Viewer)

i have to say that i hate irish films. a few exceptions, but god are most of them awful. i particularly didn't like intermission - i won't go into it as it would just be a long list with words like "lazy", "boring", "middle-of-the-road", "cumbersome", "unfunny", and "poor" describing every area of the production.

the depressing part is that i'm trying to be a filmmaker, and am irish. here's to a long, easy career of unchallenging shit.

Intermission has a few good moments, but is basically shite, and Colm Meaney is shit in it. Sorry. The 'hilarious asshole' thing is just not funny unless you are stoned.
I Went Down is good though. Brendan Gleeson's character in it is very similar to CM in Intermission, but the character has heart and the actor doesn't overact, so it's actually funny rather than ma-a-a-d

re: zombie / hurley
like i mentioned, the brain eater guy has a new movie coming out called 'dead meat' and has loads of full of zombie hurley action as well as classic lines such as
"she has the gowl in her"

andrew

Intermission is one of the best things to come from Ireland ever.
Im "the girl on the beach" in a crap short film called jack that about 3 people have seen. I think it was on network two once.

the bongo said:
the depressing part is that i'm trying to be a filmmaker, and am irish. here's to a long, easy career of unchallenging shit.
Dude... learn to make coffee

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back