ireland's nazis (1 Viewer)

Yeah its really interesting, I had a look at the script ages ago, anyone wanna record it for me?

THis was pretty good. Fianna fail infiltrated and exploited by Nazis on the run after the war. The dumb fuckers. Remember Folens Publishing? all those kids books you had in school? Nazis.

See Ann run.

See Barry run.

See Ann and Barry attempt to exterminate the jewish people with merciless effiency.

THis was pretty good. Fianna fail infiltrated and exploited by Nazis on the run after the war. The dumb fuckers. Remember Folens Publishing? all those kids books you had in school? Nazis.

See Ann run.

See Barry run.

See Ann and Barry attempt to exterminate the jewish people with merciless effiency.

busy at maths five;

six thousand hungarian jews arrive on the two o clock train. if it you can gas them at the rate of 100 an hour, and the russians are advancing at the rate of 30km an hour, how many jews can you exterminate before you have to flee west and take refuge in ireland?

Remember Folens Publishing? all those kids books you had in school? Nazis.

i love the way when you google irish nazis folens. google ads has folens books alongside "the founder of Folens was a member of the gestapo"

one morning in an irish primary school....

"Paul! why havent you done your spelling homework?"

"Miss, I refuse to subscribe to Nazi propeganda material and considering all our books are made by a Jew hater i will not be doing my homework in future as there is a good chance the paper is made from something other than wood pulp."

ha ha. schools are fucked now. royally. got to find a whole new manufacturer of school books.

"Paul! why havent you done your spelling homework?"

"Miss, I refuse to subscribe to Nazi propeganda material and considering all our books are made by a Jew hater i will not be doing my homework in future as there is a good chance the paper is made from something other than wood pulp."

now, now, Hitler had some good ideas, like spelling propaganda properly. I'm afraid it's the camp for little Paul

You have to remember that most of Western Europe's Middle to Upper classes were nazi sympathisers. It was either that or they'd have had to share the wealth. And god forbid they'd do that.

All the European royal families were out and out. It's their birthright after all all; chosen by god.

Saw this on creativeireland earlier

Manwoman would not approve

http://www.manwoman.net/

smileyleft.gif

Manny.jpg

gswasicover.jpg

Laundry.jpg

"Many Irishmen heard the call of Franco
Joined Hitler and Mussolini too
Propaganda from the pulpit and newspapers
Helped O'Duffy to enlist his crew

The word came from Maynooth, "support the Nazis"
The men of cloth failed again
When the Bishops blessed the Blueshirts in Dun Laoghaire
As they sailed beneath the swastika to Spain"

From Christy Moore's Viva La Quinta Brigada

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back