• Start date
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 1

cpr

Pricks....
Website
www.myspace.com
There have probably been threads about this before but I'm too damn lazy to look. Wanna head somewhere in Ireland for 4 or 5 days, rent a gaff and just take it easy. can anyone recommend anywhere beautiful and peaceful to me thats not Cork/Kerry/Galway.

Ders more to Oirland dan dis...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Donegal. There's some breathtaking and quite scary drives around the Inishowen peninsula. Glenveagh national park, Dunlewy and the Poison Glen have spectacular mountains and lakes. Portsalon is a gorgeous wee quiet coastal town too where you can fuck off and sit on a cliff for hours on end getting freaked out by the territorial seagulls who dive at you in packs trying to scare you back to concreteland.

EDIT: Beat me to it Jill!

Don't stop in Carlingford, I had an appalling experience with the hospitality people there a while ago. Proper shocking bullshit like.
Though the man who drove the ice cream van was very sound. Very sound indeed.

Inisowen is somewhere I'd love to spend more time in. I'd say the Aran Islands if you hadn't ruled out Galway....
em, get a boat and go up or down the Shannon. You can stop in Clonmacnoise on the way.

a tour of shrines, grottos and other holy places could be interesting for somebody else - knock, ballinaspittle, lough derg, croagh patrick

I would love to live there. There was a dog sitting in the middle of the junction when I went through there. He was just like, "yeah, I'll move when I feel like it." He did finally get up and then wandered over to a pub! Awesome.

theres great potential for a scary horror film set in 1980s ballinaspittle. having the statues move around onscreen would be great, especially if they didnt become lifelike (waving their arms, talking etc) and just moved around as though on wheels

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back