Insect Warfare-Tue 13th Oct-Galway (1 Viewer)

Different (but quite bitter) point of view on this:
http://wolfkult.blogspot.com/2009/09/insect-warfare-european-tour-is-going.html

"Insect Warfare Scheduled a Houston show before their send off to Europe for their Earache Tour. Beau Beasley, the guitarist, did an interview with Houston Press to promote the show. In this article he slandered the vocalist Rahi. When I read this I wasn't surprised. Beau high-jacked Insect Warfare from the original members including two of my band mates, so I knew anything could happen. So I arrive at the show and Beau calls me over to him. I could tell he was in a frenzy, very nervous and jittery. He then told me Rahi had quit the band and wasnt coming. He then asked if I would sing acouple songs with them. I laughed and walked off. They got on stage and sure enough, Rahi wasnt there and Beau said on mic "We dont have a vocalist so if you know any songs come up and sing it". So some complete idiot got up on vocals and ruined the entire set. It was hilarious. Beau proceeded to ask where I was and if I'd come sing. I caught his eye from the back standing next to my band mates, the same people he stole IW from. HA! SWEET REVENGE!

So, Earache has already replaced Rahi with some dude from the UK. Insect Warfare is doing their final tour with ZERO original members and it will be a completely pathetic performance. "

where's the slander in that? anyway
It's amazing since [starting] drinking how much my life has got more fun and better. Before, I was sober and angry all the time. Now I'm like, "Who gives a shit?"
he seems cool enough to me

insectwarfarenet.jpg

we played with them in leeds last night, spoonful of vicodin wewre awesome, shame they are going to europe and not playing over there!
IW were good, had a guy from norway singing who thay had flown over and then rich from afternoon gentlemen did some vocals too!
a few napalm covers too boot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back