Inherent danger of beard (1 Viewer)

It Will Never Last

Rasputin went mad, Jesus was crucified, Osama has a superpower and at least one of its lapdogs after his ass...

Is the bearded state a state of inherent risk?

Surely this persecution of the facially follically adorned should be the subject of a UN investigation, or a movement, or a sponsored fast or something?

Rasputin went mad, Jesus was crucified, Osama has a superpower and at least one of its lapdogs after his ass...

Is the bearded state a state of inherent risk?

Surely this persecution of the facially follically adorned should be the subject of a UN investigation, or a movement, or a sponsored fast or something?

i certainly have been persecuted for my beard. from 2001 to 2003 i couldnt step outside the door in a bearded state without having total strangers shouting "bin laden!!" or "Terrorist!" at me. i was secretly pleased when arab/persian/eastern/wherever(im not sure) people would greet me in arabic/persian/foreign. in recent years the shouts have changed to "Abraham Lincoln!!" and "ooh, Amish! Amish!", this was probably the pre-9/11 standard insult

other dangers include food and drink getting stuck in it, zipping up your coat and catching the end of the beard in it, beard dandruff...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back