Indoor 5-a side this Autumn/Winter ? Any games ? (1 Viewer)

cyclotron

Since 2000
Y'all - as an apprentice tub of lard, I'm keen to put off my final fattening for a few years to come. Only form of exercise I enjoy is foot - does anyone know of any indoor 5-a sides that are in place anywhere ? Wanna get one together ? Mondays would be ideal for me anyway...

place on aughrim st is where i used to strut my stuff.
outdoors sux, what with the rain.
i'd be on for it

I'd prefer the indoor but any chance for a kick around on Monday nights would be welcome. Are they 7-a-side games or what ?

I'd prefer the indoor but any chance for a kick around on Monday nights would be welcome. Are they 7-a-side games or what ?

they tend to be 5 or 6 a side. if it's much more we play in the park with 8ft goals - depending on the weather. the astro is pretty good no matter what the weather.

they tend to be 5 or 6 a side. if it's much more we play in the park with 8ft goals - depending on the weather. the astro is pretty good no matter what the weather.

Great ! When is this starting up again ?

all well and good, but what about the winter? the cold. the sleet. the rain. the snow. the knackers. what about these things.
i like the warmth of the indoor. not to mention the nice even surface. yeah, iv'e gone gay.

s'funny that, i've always found it harder on the astro. my ankles don't like uneven surfaces...

there's nothing like the sound of falling on an indoor pitch. not to mention the feeling. it's amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back