INDONESIAN PUNKS DETAINED FOR RE-EDUCATION (1 Viewer)

drogcharge

20111213220755985.jpg

up to 63 punks were arrested by police in indonesia at a charity gig in aceh.they were detained for re-education(which includes getting their hair cut)according to the chief of police in aceh.

I think the Indonesian punks would do well do ditch the uniform..maybe if they tried dressing as individuals they would be less likely to attract the unwanted attention of the authorities.

390977_199060110183050_100002371874363_417048_522431241_n.jpg

are they gonna stop em listenin to punk as well? force em to watch xfactorgot talent? issue em with bars of carbolic? enforced eaasy listening?

I think the Indonesian punks would do well do ditch the uniform..maybe if they tried dressing as individuals they would be less likely to attract the unwanted attention of the authorities.

Idiot. A repressive and brutal government is detaining and punishing kids for dressing how they want to, and all you can do is make a trite point about punks' 'uniform'.

Well read this carefully, you odious moron, and think carefully about what you're saying. That 'uniform' is so pervasive because it is a shorthand way of expressing an attitude that people happen to share all over the world. It is like any other tribe throughout history, and there is real strength in feeling part of something like that, especially when you're expressing revulsion against such a fucked up state as Indonesia.

Those kids have more courage for dressing like that than you will ever have to muster in your entire smug and cosy little life, and now they are suffering for it.

Good point passionately made.Well,the bit where you're not name calling.

I still think a few colourful t shirts wouldn't do any harm to the cause.

And harmony is restored to Eirecore.

I once knew a girl that went to Indonesia backpacking and ended up marrying the chief of a village and is there still.

Idiot. A repressive and brutal government is detaining and punishing kids for dressing how they want to, and all you can do is make a trite point about punks' 'uniform'.

Well read this carefully, you odious moron, and think carefully about what you're saying. That 'uniform' is so pervasive because it is a shorthand way of expressing an attitude that people happen to share all over the world. It is like any other tribe throughout history, and there is real strength in feeling part of something like that, especially when you're expressing revulsion against such a fucked up state as Indonesia.

Those kids have more courage for dressing like that than you will ever have to muster in your entire smug and cosy little life, and now they are suffering for it.

well said. .. Anyone who has free time might be intersted in this:
Honorary Consulate of Indonesia in Dublin, Ireland
25 Kilvere Rathfarnham
Dublin - 14, Ireland

390977_199060110183050_100002371874363_417048_522431241_n.jpg

Come on Gaz, you know it's not just fashion :)

STAY FUCKIN PUNK!!

[video]http://www.globalpost.com/video/3814436/why-indonesian-kids-are-crazy-punk[/video]

I know, my bad.I was in a fouler when I posted that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back