Indiana Jones 4 (2 Viewers)

i cant feckin wait!!....loved the computer games aswell, the old DOS ones!! dont make them like they used to!!

I don't trust Lucas either. "I want 10 per cent more aliens."

But David Koepp is writing the screnplay. He's written such classics as The Shadow and Zathura.

But he's also writtten such dross as Carlito's Way, Jurrasic Park, Snake Eyes, Mission Impossible...the list goes on....

Should be good.

I think I just came.

I wouldn't worry too much about Lucas' interference in this - he seems to be a fairly 'hands-off' producer, leaving the actual directing to Senor Spielbergo. And it's him I'd be more worried about. He hasn't made this kind of light-hearted, family-fun type of movie since The Lost World Will he still be able to portray the Nazis as comic-book villains now that he's all fuckin' Shoah-ed up?

I think I just came.

I wouldn't worry too much about Lucas' interference in this - he seems to be a fairly 'hands-off' producer, leaving the actual directing to Senor Spielbergo. And it's him I'd be more worried about. He hasn't made this kind of light-hearted, family-fun type of movie since The Lost World Will he still be able to portray the Nazis as comic-book villains now that he's all fuckin' Shoah-ed up?

I think he has already said that he won't be able to do the comic nazi thing anymore.

It'll be a post WWII adventure though, no?

NY12212292202-big.jpg

-'Ribbet, ribbet'
-'I said don't call me senior!!'

I think he has already said that he won't be able to do the comic nazi thing anymore.

It'll be a post WWII adventure though, no?
unless the nazi's have invented an aging machine, i'd say so.

perhaps he'll be in Laos

Will Sean connery be in it do you reckon? That'd be deadly altogether, maybe have him in a wheelchai for the laugh. It won't be the same without Denholm Elliot though.

If there's no Nazis maybe they could fight some Commies that are after an ancient anti-religious artefact that prevents Old Testament God worship.

Or some Palestinians that have artefactual proof that Allah is yer only man when it comes to deities and can use this cup/jewel/ark type thing to make everyone in the world wear PLO scarves.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back