In the Night Garden (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
Oh yeah ..... I have seen it. Many many many times. It's quite weird isn't it?

There is also an online version on the cbeebies website ...

Edit: oops .. you obviously already know that because you posted the link :)

it came on one day and I thought, obviously there was a healthy dose of acid during the concept stage, but my youngest (19 months) goes crazy for it, it's the only thing that comes on the telly that she really reacts to.
Freaks out her brother though (3), he leaves the room.

I'm not a fan, I think it even out dumbs the telly tubbies and nothing really happens, the pace is so slow and the Mackka Packka fella is like Rain Man...

There is something a little creepy about it too. In saying that the young one is into it, but you can tell she's sort of thinking 'hang on, this makes no sense at all'

Basically it's no Peppa Pig

I'm not a fan, I think it even out dumbs the telly tubbies and nothing really happens, the pace is so slow and the Mackka Packka fella is like Rain Man...

Thats what I liked about it, over the Christmas! The slowness! This is probably because we had to watch "Cars" about 5 times - noisiest film ever!

We're only getting into Films now, though one of us can't sit still right to the end (okay, both of us can't sit still) but Finding Nemo was a revelation... Barry Humphries as the shark running the self help group was amazing!

We're only getting into Films now, though one of us can't sit still right to the end (okay, both of us can't sit still) but Finding Nemo was a revelation... Barry Humphries as the shark running the self help group was amazing!

Nemo's great, but we had 'where's his mama?' first time we watched it. I think it was the first fictional death noah had seen.

Disney's great for the death of the parents or separation.
We have this book with four cut down disney stories:- Lion king-dad dies, Bambi-mum's a goner, 101 dalmatians-parental separation, Dumbo-single mum parental separation. I stopped reading them, freaking me out...

...something to do with preparing your child mentally for the worst?!

Fucking great show.The music is top notch,the fart sounds of the pinky ponk are A one,its totally mellow.Seriously,the music is expertly arranged.It is a prime example of why the BBC is still the bomb at making peerless tv and radio.

Teletubbies = incredible
In the night garden = much more so

this stuff short-circuits adult logic. Stone beautiful.

My little one is absolutely mad about this.

In fact CBeebies is just really good in general. Worth the licence fee.

One time I said "Good night, Tombliboos", after my kids were watching this one evening. Thomas Dunning thought I was talking to him., "Awwww, GOOD NIIIIIIGHT!" he replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back