IMGONNAGETU (2 Viewers)

somebody tell "dave" from "damien frost" that he better
start prayin for his deeds of idiocy,cos i'm comming to kick that jipbags ass....in fact i'm gonna take the asshole AND the rest of that so called "band" ...all y'all

Dr. Love thinks a relationship might work out between Damien Frost and Excelsior (beast of retribution), but the chance is very small. A successful relationship is possible, but you both have to work on it. Do not sit back and think that it will all work out fine, because it might not be working out the way you wanted it to. Spend as much time with each other as possible. Again, the chance of this relationship working out is very small, so even when you do work hard on it, it still might not work out.

brothers, sisters...come together....
where's the love in this city gone to maaaannnnn...

http://clayvision.net/hanson/hanson.htm

in retrospect...screw the love...lets organise a massive WWF type Mega Ultamite War of Destruction I type event in which bands fight for the 'Hardest and Meanest band in Ireland' Inter-County-Mental belt...

Jimmy Cake wins, hands down.

Unless we're fighting the National Symphony Orchestra, but they're pussies anyhow.

jimmy cake vs. godspeed... evenly matched... we could do it pay per view on sky...

ahem ahem, your attention please, no cutting, i'm talking to you, mr. cutter. (how'd i do john?) - right, this is the best thread ever - it's going to lead to so much fun.

here it is.

corpus daemo vs. the jimmy cake
this saturday
on the cricket pitch in front on the pav in trinners. no weapons, just the music and our fists and shoes.
2 p.m.

there you have it - the clock is ticking.

loser has to book a gig in whelans and be humiliated by the winner who headlines said gig and weewees on the losing band just before they play and poos on them right after. them's the rules. i've been asking for this for ages, i'm so excited...

You chaps are all in big trouble now...we
are the hardest band in Oireland and always have been. We are also the prettiest boys ever to come from this rock, so there. We dare you to defy us...WE DARE YOU.

oh...we're so scared of you...you thug !
And what kind of a name is 'crapus daemo' anyway...you'll never get interviewed by Dave Fanning with such a sucky name...we'll see you on the cricket pitch (we were meeting for a game anyway)...

make light of this if you will but everyone knows, if the cake don't show, it's brown cakes they'll ... eh, .. blow? sew? grow ... yeah, grow, out their wounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back