i'm scared (1 Viewer)

check the date and time... my fingers and toes are crossed.

hope-rosenquist.jpg

duh, this is me today... duh. new graduates... duh, here is how we do things in here... duh...

teacher.jpg

there's a few hotbots buh ;)

"emmm, well... there's actually a number of different ways to get promoted. what are you doing later?"

a heh heh heh :)

Seasonal adjustment disorder

‘Seasonal Adjustment Disorder’, or ‘SAD’ is a pattern of feeling depressed during the winter months. It is most commonly treated with ‘Light Therapy’ whereby the person is exposed to strong artificial light every day until their symptoms lift. This can be continued throughout short daylight hour periods to keep the SAD away.

light%20laughing%20sm.jpg

AlphaRelish said:
Seasonal adjustment disorder

‘Seasonal Adjustment Disorder’, or ‘SAD’ is a pattern of feeling depressed during the winter months. It is most commonly treated with ‘Light Therapy’ whereby the person is exposed to strong artificial light every day until their symptoms lift. This can be continued throughout short daylight hour periods to keep the SAD away.

light%20laughing%20sm.jpg

It happens alot in Sweden. In the Winter there are lots of depressed individuals and the suicide rate goes up, all because of 6 hours of Daylight for 4 months or so.

what do they do to beat the blues? have lots of sex?

c4o said:
It happens alot in Sweden. In the Winter there are lots of depressed individuals and the suicide rate goes up, all because of 6 hours of Daylight for 4 months or so.

The Hairdresser's Husband is quite possibly my favourite film of all time. I rated Far from Heaven too.

But just to join in the jpeg mania, this was my favourite film when I was 5.

tough2.jpg

c4o said:
it happens a lot in this country too i reckon. in my head anyways. actually winter is deadly as long as its not wet - it gets dark earlier which means more mischief.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back