I'm having a shitty morning, please post pictures of animals in costumes (1 Viewer)

Ah, I never knew about that! Thanks for the heads up anyway!

I hope Jane wasn't hurt too badly. I know what its like, the more inconspicuous you look the more people have the idea that they should do something to you. Stupid reverse psychology or whatever it is!

yup. i just discovered that i met jane that day in person. i met some girl who was telling me this story about this happening to her, and i only just started reading the thread and realised that the girl i met last week is in fact the jane that i so often read about on thumped!
hey jane!
hope you're better now. i'd post animal pics but i don't have any.

I'm totally fine now, thanks. Just a scrape on the arm a bump on the head and a bad memory is all. I'm a teensy bit nervous about running down that road now, even though the chances of the exact same thing happening again are pretty slim, and I'm just being a neurotic weirdo. I don't think the dude would do anything again because I'm pretty sure it was just an ill-judged stupid thing he did that resulted in me getting a bash in the head, rather than the bash in the head being the thing he wanted to achieve. Doesn't excuse anything, but there's a big difference. I think he was trying to 'play' attack me because he recognised me from the neighbourhood, but didn't think about the fact that a play attack is the same as a real one, only one person is laughing while they do it. And it's not the person whose head is being smashed.

And yeah, Pad, that was indeed me whom you met last week. 'Twas lovely meeting you and hope you had a deadly time at the gig.

Fuck sake, can't believe I missed this thread! I mean, look what I'm missing out on!

B000H8KR94.01-A3OOXCERBCG0WQ._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V62628507_.jpg

If it helps, I got a kitchen knife thrown at me on Halloween night from across the road.

I have a headache. And a blocked nose. And an earache. And my wisdom teeth have only now finally decided that they want to make themselves known to my mouth.

What kind of freak gets their wisdom teeth at nearly 29 years of age?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back