I'm having a shitty morning, please post pictures of animals in costumes (1 Viewer)

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
This is a thread because I'm feeling really sorry for myself. I got attacked while I was running this morning, and my head got bounced off a stone wall, and I got bounced off the pavement. Spent the morning at the doctor and don't have a concussion, just a bit of bruising and cuts and a bump on me noggin.

I hate people. I also lost my Pout blusher brush but am down to digging money out of the couch cushions and so can't replace it for a while. Grrr.

People stink.

Is there something really fucking punchable about me? Ok, he didn't punch me, just blocked my way, came running at me, and I threw my elbow out to protect myself, and he shoulder checked me with all his weight. I went flying (I can fly!) and my head bounced off the wall, and I'm surprised it wasn't worse. I was more in shock than anything else, though I have a pounding headache and am still kind of shaky.

So this is a thread for animals in costumes because today sucks.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n114/corsiphoto/f88471e0.jpg

ETA: look! a whole gallery of them! http://dogs.about.com/library/various/blhalloween2.htm

Its Yoda...

yoda_dog-738953.jpg

bumblebee1.jpg

What the hell? Are you ok?

Yeah, I'm totally fine, just a bit shaken up. I don't think he intended to crack my skull, but it doesn't matter. A body check is a body check, whether you think it's 'in good fun' or not because let's face it, I am 8 stone soaking wet, and even a good shove from someone bigger than me is going to knock me to the ground. I was running down Ringsend Road, just past the bridge over the Dodder at a bit before 7. It's dark, and the problem is that when it's dark, I wear a flashing orange light and a hi viz vest, which makes me a lot more conspicuous than I like to be (though being a safety nerd, being visible wins out), and people can't generally let me pass without a comment or a shove, or swerve their cars at me, not realising that whether or not you're laughing while you're doing it, you're being physically threatening. I get a good whack every few months, but this one is worse than usual. I jsut don't think he realised that what he was doing was actually assault.

It sucks. I'm really pissed off because I tried going to the cops, but they're like, "You must have been asking for it" or "Really? I'm surprised anyone would hassle someone with an ass like yours". I wrote to my local councillor last year, and methinks me will do so again. He did get back to me, I just chickened out of doing anything. I'm fucking livid, I am.

Yeah, I'm totally fine, just a bit shaken up. I don't think he intended to crack my skull, but it doesn't matter. A body check is a body check, whether you think it's 'in good fun' or not because let's face it, I am 8 stone soaking wet, and even a good shove from someone bigger than me is going to knock me to the ground. I was running down Ringsend Road, just past the bridge over the Dodder at a bit before 7. It's dark, and the problem is that when it's dark, I wear a flashing orange light and a hi viz vest, which makes me a lot more conspicuous than I like to be (though being a safety nerd, being visible wins out), and people can't generally let me pass without a comment or a shove, or swerve their cars at me, not realising that whether or not you're laughing while you're doing it, you're being physically threatening.

It sucks. I'm really pissed off because I tried going to the cops, but they're like, "You must have been asking for it" or "Really? I'm surprised anyone would hassle someone with an ass like yours". I wrote to my local councillor last year, and methinks me will do so again. He did get back to me, I just chickened out of doing anything. I'm fucking livid, I am.

Yeah, but you can fly now.

That's Ace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back