I'm dying, what do I do to make it stop? (3 Viewers)

The nipper gave me mine.

What is it about catching shit off your babies and being a lot worse off than them? I know they're super healthy little chislers, but The colds i catch from her are virulent motherfuckers that render me a teary mess. She spends her sick time running into chairs at mach 2 then laughing it off.

The little bitch.

The nipper gave me mine.

What is it about catching shit off your babies and being a lot worse off than them? I know they're super healthy little chislers, but The colds i catch from her are virulent motherfuckers that render me a teary mess. She spends her sick time running into chairs at mach 2 then laughing it off.

The little bitch.

Apparently (from a doctor) when you catch something from a small child you get it in super strength.
But if you give it to the child your immune system has already done work to weaken it so they don't get it as bad.

I work with 30 little ones every day. I've been waiting to catch this beauty of a cold for two weeks since 8 of them have been running around with green coming from their noses and complaining of sore throats.
:eek:

also, based on the unkinder comments of some people, either I was ACTUALLY sick or you're the first woman to contract the MAN FLU

oh no I totally sympathise, it's the most horrible cold. Apparently the sore throat is a result of being bunged up and not being able to breath through your nose.
Even nicer are the side effects of snorting and snoring when asleep.
:(

lets see who gets better quickest

like a race with immune systems...

oh no I totally sympathise, it's the most horrible cold. Apparently the sore throat is a result of being bunged up and not being able to breath through your nose.
Even nicer are the side effects of snorting and snoring when asleep.
:(

I think I have a cure.
I'm still tired but have done two days of work and am 90% better.

And here it is:
Hot drinks, when one is finished boil the kettle for the next, seriously I had at least 22 drinks on my day off. I drank throat comfort herbal tea and earl grey, and honey and lemon.
Take Sudafed decongestant tablets (1 every 4-6 hrs)
Take Uniflu plus (1 of each every 4-6 hrs)
Don't lie down during the day, make yourself breath through your nose (helps sore throat).
Wear warm clothes.

Good luck!

And here it is:
Hot drinks, when one is finished boil the kettle for the next,

okay I'm on this, I'm probably going to be ultra wired from caffiene by lunch, cause I don't think I've any herbal tea or anything... but...

I'm going to hit the Uniflu over the weekend, don't feel as congested (though still fairly congested...) so I'll keep the Sudafed

ugh, now I sound like someone's ma.

no way, I totally need some sort of plan of attack here!

thanks!

okay I'm on this, I'm probably going to be ultra wired from caffiene by lunch, cause I don't think I've any herbal tea or anything... but...

I'm going to hit the Uniflu over the weekend, don't feel as congested (though still fairly congested...) so I'll keep the Sudafed

no way, I totally need some sort of plan of attack here!

thanks!
caffeine depletes your vitamin c resources. no caffine. duh. eat some tomatoes. you'll be grand.

Fuck you Pantsy. I got the sick from reading this thread.

download three of these and call me in the morning...

pills%20red%20and%20blue.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back