I'm dying, what do I do to make it stop? (1 Viewer)

yeah, like to think food could be used as medicine is just crayzee!

According to the web I can purchase any of the following books:
  • Each yourself thin
  • Each yourself clever
  • Eat yourself pregnant
  • Eat yourself younger
  • Eat yourself beautiful, smart and sexy
  • etc...
I know food can be used as medicine but give me a break...

Don't think for a second that dying is going to get you out of payng up for your Neil Young ticket pantone.

Don't think for a second that dying is going to get you out of payng up for your Neil Young ticket pantone.

oh yeah!

I've found my reason to live again...

at least till the 29th of june anyhow....

I'd like to thank every for all the reps and PMs wishing me well and urging to fight this virilant strain of 'common cold' I've contracted, I wish I could reply to you all individually, but the doctor says I must conserve my energy....

Hi Pantone,
I've got this horrible cold. Sorest of sore throats, I spent the day in bed.
Just wondering if you went to the doctor? I don't want to go if all he says is "rest, drink fluids, take paracetemol" because I'm doing all that. But I've swollen glands too which are a pain in the neck.

So my question is did you go to the doctor? And if so what did he/she say?

Hi Pantone,
Just wondering if you went to the doctor? I don't want to go if all he says is "rest, drink fluids, take paracetemol" because I'm doing all that. But I've swollen glands too which are a pain in the neck.

If you go to the doc he'll give you a cert for work which i think is worth the money, anything after that is a bonus

Actually that sounds exactly like what I had. Mad swollen glands, my head was utter mush. The worst of it was Saturday, where I basically spent the day in bed. Anything more then 30 mins up and about resulted in old lady style dizzy fits and 'feintness' and a quick return to bed.

I didn't go to the doctor cause I'm mad stubborn, and the bad news is it's tuesday and I still feel pretty under the weather. The sore throat is gone, but I'm still all bunged up and I'm just all around knackered really.

Stupidly I've been in work through most of it, just cause of stuff, but if you can I'd cancel everything, go to bed, fill the 5 CD changer with Eno/Wilco/The White Album disc 1 and 2/John Cale, and adminster lemsips and mandarin oranges every hour on the hour for about three days

I feel like Dr Pantone, now hop up on this table and take off your top

Hi Pantone,

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back