I'm AMAZING! I'm having an AMAZING year! (1 Viewer)

bxp60101.jpg

I just cant decide!!!

1982 kicked ass. ok so i was shitting myself for the most part of it, but i was fed heaps and able to sleep whenever the fuck i wanted.

1982 kicked ass. ok so i was shitting myself for the most part of it, but i was fed heaps and able to sleep whenever the fuck i wanted.
i was watching the world cup that year. it was a cracker alright.

so... maybe 2007 will be another good one for you then? one on, one off type dealie.

2006 has gone quite smoothly, 7.5/10. 2007 will undoubtedly be hell on earth. thats the way it works with me.
and sept 2006 was the hottest in 100 years, which depending on whether you accept that global warming is a reality or not is either deadly or scary.....
DOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you Nostradamus?

He isn't, but I could be...

Ed Glosser: Trivial Psychic. During a brief power outage, Ed Glosser's tanning booth experiences a slight malfunction. Forfeiting a darker base, he instead gains the mildly impressive ability to foretell insignificant events of the immediate future. This is his story..

I'd give it a pleasantly acceptable 7.5/10. Job's going ok, had a nice holiday, going to Rome in a couple of weeks. Musn't grumble...

I always expected him to eat the entire cast, audience and set of Live at 3. Possibly while roaring outrageous predictions of the future. He never did, but that's not to say he won't.

His face cheeks were so chubby that they narrowed his eyes making him look almost oriental.

What is it about astrologists that makes them so repulsive?

Russell Grant had a short lived daytime tv show on sky and he constantly seemed to be in some kind of obnoxious camp shtick-coma. Wanker.

Justin Toper - look at his head, and Mystic Megs appearances on the UK Lotto were plain shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back