Ieper Festival (1 Viewer)

considered going other years, but my passion for dumb macho tough guy hardcore doesn't extend as far as wanting to see it in action. if you can stick that kind of thing i'm sure it'd be great.

sounds hardcore as fuck... i hear pretty girls make graves are on the bill for this... i can definitely live without be beat down by belgians, but they were pussies during the wars so maybe i'll fair well...

would love to see YEAR FUTURE
"(USA) L.A. quartet, DEAD KENNEDYS meets JOY DIVISION!! Ex-THE VSS, ANGEL HAIR, DEAD AND GONE & FUCKING ANGELS"

The VSS were soooo good, and the new Year Future 12" is great...

imagine the clear up...

but seriously looks pretty good, it's got to be at least a bit hardcore with the line up so far.

hag said:
oh gawd, belgians are total pussies. went to pukklepop one year, not one fight. so annoyed.
surely there was your continuing inner conflict?

is it me, or do all threads eventually end with you chatting someone up?

we are proud to announce that US all-star band RAG MEN , featuring current and former members of MADBALL, MERAUDER, EARTH CRISIS and HATEBREED, was added to the bill
this will either be my new favourite band or the most horrible thing in the world.

jamie, if sonny kaye jizzed in a bag you would think it was the best thing ever.

damien said:
jamie, if sonny kaye jizzed in a bag you would think it was the best thing ever.

happydays_fonz_800.jpg

hey
where'd you get that from?
vss & angel hair were two of the best bands of their kind.
supeona the past were okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back