Ian Glaspers "trapped in a scene book" and CD (1 Viewer)

Speaking of books. Mel, do you still have that Sportswear 7" with the mastodontic 14 pages interview? Someone on Moshspace told me they got it from you.

Anyways, now that this is out, I got the perfect excuse to get all 3 in one go. Especially as besides the obvious ones, I am quite ignorant when it comes to UKHC.

Hey Bob. I dunno mate, must check my box. I know I had one last one for ages, will check when I go home this evening.

Got this today. Ordered it into a little local book shop last week and it came in today. Looks great,can't wait to get through it.

Fucking loving this, on the Heresy chapter now, seriously good stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZDzLw_3KE"]YouTube - Heresy - Belief / Visions Of Fear / Release[/ame]

Got me listening to all sorts of awesome hardcore I haven't heard in ages, and some fucking amazing stuff I'd never heard before too.

Saw that Peel sessions CD/LP, is it worth it? How's the liner notes on it? Earache, right?

3xCD, no vinyl version coming out AFAIK, the booklet features a 8 page interview with Mick Harris disscussing his Sessions w/ Napalm Death/ENT/Unseen Terror....it features the complete Peel Sessions by Napalm Death / Extreme Noise Terror / Carcass / Bolt Thrower / Godflesh / Unseen Terror / Heresy / Intense Degree.....108 trxs in total...is it worth it? well it only cost 15euros or less, so yeah, well fucking worth it....Earache released it...

Ok, I am going to order a couple of books by the week-end.

However I have a question, mainly aimed at people that have already given a go at both 'Burning fight' (the 90s hardcore book) and this. And the question is: which one should I go for first? Is either one of the two better than the other?

3xCD, no vinyl version coming out AFAIK, the booklet features a 8 page interview with Mick Harris disscussing his Sessions w/ Napalm Death/ENT/Unseen Terror....it features the complete Peel Sessions by Napalm Death / Extreme Noise Terror / Carcass / Bolt Thrower / Godflesh / Unseen Terror / Heresy / Intense Degree.....108 trxs in total...is it worth it? well it only cost 15euros or less, so yeah, well fucking worth it....Earache released it...

Wouldn't mind getting a copy of that comp myself-it looks fuckin' deadly!

Ordered a copy of the Trapped In A Scene book yesterday, can't wait to read it-enjoyed Burning Britain and The Day The Country Died too (the latter more so)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back