I want to go to gigs in a bubble. (3 Viewers)

Rachel666

what a horrible atmosphere at biffy clyro. Perhaps its TBMCs fault for being so shitty and having that embarrassing mini barrier that screams mosh here!! I can't understand how people enjoy music more if they are thrashing around. Most terrifying is falling and looking up to see someone mid stomp. weh.

trianglegrrrl said:
what a horrible atmosphere at biffy clyro. Perhaps its TBMCs fault for being so shitty and having that embarrassing mini barrier that screams mosh here!! I can't understand how people enjoy music more if they are thrashing around. Most terrifying is falling and looking up to see someone mid stomp. weh.
that's what you get for not standing at the back with your arms folded. PM me and i'll give you a few notes on how to act at gigs. not going to shit gigs would be one.

trianglegrrrl said:

I said the whole "why cant you people dance" thing down here. The answer I got :

Roisin, we are trying to get rid of the whole grunger disco image.

Oh and funniest mosh pit thing I have ever seen, michelle remember that place I brought you the dun mhuire, well anyways id never seen such a big mosh pit there in my life about five months ago , there were about 50 fellas in this big pile, still beating the shit out of each other. The next thing i know I see blonde Roisin (remember my friend) making a run for it. She jumps right into the middle of it, she flew threw the air for a few seconds before landing its the most amazing thing I have ever seen her do, she got bruises all over but it was so funny.

Roisin said:
Oh and funniest mosh pit thing I have ever seen, michelle remember that place I brought you the dun mhuire, well anyways id never seen such a big mosh pit there in my life about five months ago , there were about 50 fellas in this big pile, still beating the shit out of each other. The next thing i know I see blonde Roisin (remember my friend) making a run for it. She jumps right into the middle of it, she flew threw the air for a few seconds before landing its the most amazing thing I have ever seen her do, she got bruises all over but it was so funny.
haha best story ever

teenagers don't go to gigs to listen to music, they go to get drunk and push each other down and try and grope girls without fear of reprisal. that's why all the bands they go to see are total balls - it's just the soundtrack to a bunch of fruits leaping around like cunts. i'm with alan on this one. stop goin to shit gigs.

check out this elmo sleeping bag!

p7257B.jpg

oh shit said:
teenagers don't go to gigs to listen to music, they go to get drunk and push each other down and try and grope girls without fear of reprisal. that's why all the bands they go to see are total balls - it's just the soundtrack to a bunch of fruits leaping around like cunts. i'm with alan on this one. stop goin to shit gigs.

Welcome to wexford, your sound track today will be Bulls on parade by rage against the machine , followed by some Slayer.

I loved biffy about a year ago and all my friends were going, it was a total impulse to go. I had a great time at sleater-kinney in TBMC but all the potential yobs there were cellotaped to the walls or their lady friends. But aside from that FUCK YOU oh shit and alan, I should be able to go to any gig i want shitty or amazing and be able to stand there not fearing for my life.

I know how to act at a gig. I'm a hardcore kid. I do the arms folded upper body swing, the chest tapping and one fist in the air. (not all at the same time like)

wow, this feels like i'm eavesdropping on a slumber party. any of you birds wanna meet up outside central bank on saturday afternoon ? pm me.

clive said:
wow, this feels like i'm eavesdropping on a slumber party. any of you birds wanna meet up outside central bank on saturday afternoon ? pm me.

dont listen to him girls. he NEVER turns up. Its all bullshit. It definately isn't worth missing a day of school for.

Roisin said:
Welcome to wexford, your sound track today will be Bulls on parade by rage against the machine , followed by some Slayer.

Whats wrong with that?
I romance women with the offer of toast and a side serving of War Ensemble

clive said:

*only if you shave your sack first and then write Imogen heap accross it.

clive said:
i'm way ahead of you. three o'clock then ?

Wow Clive you are partaking in the two definitions of grooming at the sametime.Internet and real life grooming.

Respect.

brian.html said:
Wow Clive you are partaking in the two definitions of grooming at the sametime.Internet and real life grooming.

Respect.

i dont want to come across as an idiot - whats internet grooming ?

moderator, could you delete this post once the question has been answered. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back