I Walk The Line, Foot In Mouth, Complan, Bincharge on thursday (3 Viewers)

damien

Since 2000
gz present(s)(z)

I Walk The Line - manifesto jukebox and wasted members go rock 'n' roll, think Murder City Devils, Against Me! The Clash, etc... from Finland on combat rock industry

Foot In Mouth - last ever gig due to stubborn in-fighting! brilliant intricate, original and melodic progska with great political lyrics. will be sorely missed

Complan - ex-bastard youth, the dangerfields, sci bong, nerdlinger members do fast melodic punk core like 7 seconds, leatherface, etc

Bincharge - ex-stress boys with a harsher new sound, songs about war and the fuckin tax!

in The Lower Deck, Portobello (beside rathmines canal bridge, portobello college)
Thursday 10 June
starts at 8.30, €6 in

no cans in or near the venue please

last GZ gig for well over a month if you can believe that...

IWTL bio:

WALK THE LINE is the latest punk rock sentation from Finland! In the recent years the Finns have given the world MANIFESTO JUKEBOX, WASTED and ENDSTAND among others - now I WALK THE LINE's debut album "Badlands" continues the fine tradition set by their labelmates at COMBAT ROCK INDUSTRY. While IWTL as a band is still fresh, the members are seasoned veterans you might recognize from the ranks of MANIFESTO JUKEBOX and WASTED. The music is of course different from the members' other bands: IWTL crank out high energy rock in the vein of, say, THE MURDER CITY DEVILS, occasionally slowing down for more atmosperic songs some have compared even to THE POGUES. IWTL have been playing gigs all around Finland and are getting ready tour some more following the release of "Badlands". A tour of the UK is planned in May.
WALK THE LINE is the latest punk rock sentation from Finland! In the recent years the Finns have given the world MANIFESTO JUKEBOX, WASTED and ENDSTAND among others - now I WALK THE LINE's debut album "Badlands" continues the fine tradition set by their labelmates at COMBAT ROCK INDUSTRY. While IWTL as a band is still fresh, the members are seasoned veterans you might recognize from the ranks of MANIFESTO JUKEBOX and WASTED. The music is of course different from the members' other bands: IWTL crank out high energy rock in the vein of, say, THE MURDER CITY DEVILS, occasionally slowing down for more atmosperic songs some have compared even to THE POGUES. IWTL have been playing gigs all around Finland and are getting ready tour some more following the release of "Badlands". A tour of the UK is planned in May.

stella03.jpg

ang04.jpg

mp3:http://http://www.fireinsidemusic.com/mp3/vagrantsburden.mp3
www.iwalktheline.org

they hate each other and you too much to do any other gigs

p.s. you should get fuckked up in gainsville, act the irish idiot abroad and ruin it for everyone!

damien said:
they hate each other and you too much to do any other gigs

p.s. you should get fuckked up in gainsville, act the irish idiot abroad and ruin it for everyone!
already did that at this jock party.....it was great craic....i got absolutly shitface and then took a puff or two then did a few beer bongs or funnels and was in bits. me and ben were acting like mad fuckers....we all of a sudden ended up in a car and someone brought us back to where we were staying cause they didnt want us in the house! funny stuff. biggest bunch of tossers though!

Eoddy Gorilla said:
Please tell me that Foot In Mouth thing is a joke...
wish it was...

mc moley said:
it was in new jersey though not g.ville
it would be so much funnier to wreck the emo-kids buzz! then you would truely be one of us irish joksters and not some floppy haired muppet.

p.s. if you see any of hot water music tell them that they are shit now and sound like a cross between bon jovi and U2, tell them damo from ireland has a better beard than they ever did and he'll beat the shit out of them for going shit.
p.p.s. have fun macmoley!

Damien,

Ala unohda, etta sinakin kerran olit heiluva tukkainen tyhmyri, mutta me kaikki tiedamme, etta nuo paivat on ohi ja olen varma, etta partasi on todellakin isompi kuin kenellakaan Hot Water Musicissa. Pida varasi ja puolesi, jotta saat osuutesi kiljusta, eika poikien tukka ole liisterilla taakse liimattuna.

Rakkaudella,
James

damien said:
p.s. if you see any of hot water music tell them that they are shit now and sound like a cross between bon jovi and U2, tell them damo from ireland has a better beard than they ever did and he'll beat the shit out of them for going shit.
yeah what he said. tho i still went to see them after they got shit, and enjoyed it.

damien said:
wish it was...

Yeah, fuckin right, and tell them they're pricks for not playing Moments Pass when they were here and that they were shit anyway...do a piss on their van for me, and scrath "Epitaph R Shit" into the paintwork.

Being a cunt is gas.

Corm said:
Yeah, fuckin right, and tell them they're pricks for not playing Moments Pass when they were here and that they were shit anyway...do a piss on their van for me, and scrath "Epitaph R Shit" into the paintwork.

Being a cunt is gas.
Moments Pass, excellent! Moonpies for Misfits double 7" is the shit. Personally I was rootin for Where We Belong or Three Summers Strong, but of course they played neither.

I watched the video of the Belfast HWM gig the other week and was reminded of how poor they were.I really shudder to think what their latest opus will be like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back