I see various people posting here who mention that they are in bands (4 Viewers)

prince.jpg

Dead Girls and Boys, recently voted most ridculous band on this board I've been told!!! Hard to believe considerin' some of the mugs I know who post here!!! You made our bass player cry!!!! But he is kinda ridiculous lookin!!!!

ugly boy said:
Dead Girls and Boys, recently voted most ridculous band on this board I've been told!!! Hard to believe considerin' some of the mugs I know who post here!!! You made our bass player cry!!!! But he is kinda ridiculous lookin!!!!

haha the whole forum made him cry or one person?
disfunktional..lipstick man..no name band wit weeler and mark..and whenever fatfonz returns we can get our barbershop quartet back on track..heeeelooooHEEEELOOOOOO(vacancies open for the other 2 hellos)

Tinpot Anto said:
Tin Pot Operation, some people hate us, some are scared of us, but my ma still loves me, so that's alright.

Youse are actually pretty good! Kinda like a cross between The Clash and The Jam or something, sweet if you ask me!

I'm in Son Of Skam

http://snap.to/sonofskam

I wear a bullet-proof vest on stage.

I'm also in Millions of Planes Full of Dead People dropping out of a Burning Sunset Sky.

Whats with all the crappy emo names? heh heh and I half expect trianglegrrrl's "band" name So You Walked Into An Anarchists Big Gaping Unzipped Crotch to end with "And so I says to it, I says...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back