I saw this on the web (1 Viewer)

no8pcz.jpg

What think ye shutterbugs of this guy?

http://www.ryanschude.com/

Found his site while looking through www.itsnicethat.com 's photography links.

Not much to be honest. just strikes me as Gregory Crewdsen without the meloncholy or Jeff Wall without the wit and subtlty.

Or David Lachapelle without the garishness.

Good effort technically interesting but uninspired.

At least two of the images are ripped off directly from Crewdsen images.

And the film looks like uninsipid poorly acted sub David Lynch muck.

But that's just me.

Edit: the itsnicethat site has some great stuff there though Hosang Parks squares series and Benedict Redgroves dubai series are more my taste.

Not much to be honest. just strikes me as Gregory Crewdsen without the meloncholy or Jeff Wall without the wit and subtlty.

Or David Lachapelle without the garishness.

Good effort technically interesting but uninspired.

At least two of the images are ripped off directly from Crewdsen images.

And the film looks like uninsipid poorly acted sub David Lynch muck.

But that's just me.

Edit: the itsnicethat site has some great stuff there though Hosang Parks squares series and Benedict Redgroves dubai series are more my taste.

I like some of them. They are very...Crewdsonesque. I like the one of the guy throwing himself and another guy through a wall.

This is the example showing that to got clarity and perfection in the result a person can go to any limit by using his/her knowledge. Hes has done a great job which is like an inspiration to photographer.

This is the example showing that to got clarity and perfection in the result a person can go to any limit by using his/her knowledge. Hes has done a great job which is like an inspiration to photographer. Hi johnnystress. Have you more information on the assembling method and working of this camera. Please share here.

it wouldnt shock me if somone posted this one before, a project called dark stores, just a few malls around the usa that are recessioned into desertion:

http://notifbutwhen.com/projects/copia/dark-stores/

In his series “Dark Stores,” photographer Brian Ulrich documents the sobering effects of our latest recession on American stores. Many large brands that grew too quickly when times were good are now rotting in parking lots and malls across the country.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back